two

❝ my name is youngmin,but you can call me tonight ❞—————

but you can call me tonight ❞
—————

chaeyoon

i dressed up in a casual outfit, i'll just see the boy one last time and go away.. right?

i don't even want to do this. i told my best friend mina about meeting this cute guy, and now she wants me to see him again and try getting his number.

totally not gonna happen.

"mom, i'll be going to the nearest convenience  store. need anything?"

my mom just nodded side to side, as i left to go see alpaca boy again.

what was his name? nyeongmin? ryeongmin? minmin? hmm, it's not like he will remember my name either.

"ah! chaeyoon!" alpaca boy smiled, waving towards me.

i waved back, earning a smile from the tomato while walking towards me.

"glad to see you again!" he flash a cute smile, with me dying in the inside.

i scratched the back of my neck, awkwardly smiling at him. "heh, me too?"

"let's go to the mall! i wanna have a new alpaca alreadyyyyy" he grabbed a hold of my arm, running towards a taxi.

we went inside the taxi, and the atmosphere turned instantly quiet.

i decided to break the awkward silence, because who likes awkwardness anyways?

"so, alpaca boy.. what's your name again?"
i smiled, earning a chuckle from the boy.

"i'm youngmin, but you can call me tonight" he winked. TAKE NOTE HE WINKED.

"haha no. i'd rather call you youngmin than tonight. that's a weird name min"

he just laughed as i looked at him weirdly,
"is there something on my face?"

"yeah, beauty."

by now, my face is now as red as his hair. but THAT'S A TYPICAL LINE. TOTALLY NOT GONNA MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE.

"youngmin, stoooooooop" i frowned, "you're gonna give me a heart attack"

he smiled, "from making your heart beat so fast?"

i paused for a second, smiling as i thought of something. "no, i'm gonna die from your ugliness."

this time i was the one laughing, while youngmin stayed quiet in his seat.

"i'm- s-sorry youngmin! it was just so funny!" i kept laughing in between my words, making youngmin start smiling again.

"you're really beautiful when you laugh, i-"

"ehem, kids can you please stop flirting? we are at the mall now. i have other places i need to go too." youngmin awkwardly smiled and paid the guy, opening my door and walking me to the mall.

"very gentleman-like. a keeper"