Where Are You Now That I Need You?

I was woken out of my sleep at 8 a.m. Pissed wasn't the word for how angry I was. The FBI agents grabbed me and I went fighting.

"Get your hands off me." I hissed fighting any and everyone.

I ran out the house and to where Brian would've been. The Toretto's.

"Tana?! What's going on?! Where are your clothes?!" Dom ran out.

"Brian isn't here?!" I rushed out.

"No. Brian is working with the FBI." he said coldly.

I looked at him confusedly.

"Santana! Just turn yourself in." Brian called out.

"Turn myself in for what?! When were you going to tell me Brian!?" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

The team looked confused.

"All the money that's been stolen. They know you stole the money." he said.

"I didn't steal any money! Did you tell them that my dad owned five car dealing lots!" I hissed, "So is it because I'm half black? You think we always steal?!"

Brian looked down.

"Brian! You been knowing me since I was ten!" I said as tears fell down my face.

"We don't think all black people steal. It's just that you have a lot of money so we question it." a white FBI agent said.

"Brian! Take the girl in! Or you're fired!" a black man yelled.

"Don't touch me." I warned them.

"Adr." Jess called with tears in his eyes.

"Jess. Trust me. I don't steal. I swear." I cried.

"I believe you. Just turn yourself in because I don't want see them hurt you." Jess cried.

"Only for you. Call my brother. Tell him to call our lawyer and to sue the hell out of them." I said tossing Mia my phone.

I held my hands up in surrender falling to my knees. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"Cuff her." the man said.

"Don't hit me anywhere near my stomach or you will be charged after killing my baby." I said looking at ground.

Everyone looked at me in surprised.

"Yes. I have sex too you know." I rolled my eyes as they grabbed me.

"We'll come for you Tana." Letty said.

"I'll be waiting." I smiled softly.

Dom P.O.V.
This is not making an sense to me. I thought they were after us, but this whole time they were after Santana.

"Let's make this call and go see about her." Letty said taking the phone out of Mia's hand.

"Dom! I didn't know that they were coming for her! I swear!" Brian called out.

"How you didn't know if you work for them!?" Jess snapped.

"They told me they were after you guys." he said.

"And you're supposed to be her best friend and you didn't even stick up for the girl!" Leon snapped also.

"Like they would listen to me." he tried to comeback.

"So that don't matter Brian! You were her only family she have left besides her brothers and sisters! She always talked about you saying you were always there for her no matter what! Where are now that she needs you!" Jess spat pushing Brian down.

"He said he's on his way right now. He was close and should be here in an hour. The lawyer will be here tomorrow. Let's go like now." Mia said running out the house.

We got in our vehicles and sped to the police station.

"Hi we are here for Santana Rodriquez." I said.

"She's not being released until she answer some questions. Are you family?" the lady at the desk said.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well you can sit and wait if you want." she smiled pointing to the chairs.

"Thank you." I nodded before going over to the chairs.

After being there for almost two hours and guy walked in the door.

"I'm here. Where's my sister?" he said walking over to the front desk.

"Santana Rodriquez?" she asked.

"Yes." he nodded.

"She is still answering questions, but your brother is over there if you want to wait with him." she said pointing over to me.

He walked over.

"Darryl. Are you Dom?" he said with a hand out.

"Yea, that's me." I nodded shaking his hand.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister for me." he said.

"She's family now. Can't turn my back on her after everything she did for us." I shook my head.

He started to cry. I pat his shoulder.

"Darryl?" Santana voice called out.

"Tana?" he wiped his face and ran towards the crazy little person.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." he cried.

"But you're here now. So that's all that matters. Now let's get out of here before I blow it up." she said lighting the mood.

She looked over and saw us. Her little hand covered her mouth as tears weld in her eyes.

"Guys. You didn't have too." she cried walking over to us.

We pulled her into a group hug.

"We're family. The hell you mean?" Leon said picking her up.

"And the booty is out. I repeat the booty is out." she joked making us laugh.

We left out and went to her house.

"I'll be back. Going put on some clothes." she said running up the stairs.