LA!

I drove to the Toretto's garage. I parked it before getting out.

"Hey! Is anyone home?!" I yelled.

They smiled when they saw me. I opened my arms hugging everyone, well tried. Leon picked me up and spun us around. Jess picked me up next after Leon.

"Welcome back Tana." Jess smiled kissing my cheek.

"Thanks for the money again." they said.

"It's no problem. Half of that money was earned from stripping anyway." I shrugged.

"So you was a stripper also? Why strip when your dad was rich?" Vince asked.

"I wanted to make my own money." I sassed.

He held his hands up in surrender.

"I need to replace my clutch." I remembered.

"I'll do it for you. Bring it in." Dom said.

"No. I got it. Need something to do to help me escape my thoughts." I said.

"Want to talk about it?" Letty asked as we went to go collect my car.

"I lost the baby." I cried making her hug me.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry to hear. Just know that I'm are always here. All of us." she said rubbing my arm.

"Thanks." I stuttered.

"Anytime babe." she said driving my car into the garage.

We got out and I turned to the others.

"What happened?" Mia asked noticing my puffy eyes.

"I lost the baby." I said tearing up again.

They all hugged and I felt warm.

"Dom. Give me a shirt and a pair of them socks I left in your office." I said pushing my boobs into my romper.

He gave them to me and I put on music. Twenty minutes later I finished it. My song came on and used the flathead in my hand as a microphone.

I slipped down and I rolled like it was supposed to happened. I danced with Mia and Letty. The guys laughed at us.

We made them except Dom join us. He sipped his beer near. I ran over and started dancing with him. I bumped him with my butt.

He laughed and before going sit down

He laughed and before going sit down. Leon and Vince was looking cool and silly.

 Leon and Vince was looking cool and silly