Santana!

"I'm sorry about your car." Sean apologized again.

"I'm starving!" I groaned from the chair, "Han give me them damn chips!"

"Want me to go get you something?" Twinkie asked.

"Sure but remember to double it cause I'm eating for two." I said snatching the chips from Han when he turned to Twinkie.

Han raised his one of his eyebrows at me. I blew a kiss at him. He smirked before turning back to Sean.

"Wendy's?" Twinkie asked.

"Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Bacon Burger, a frosty, a large fry, and I want a salad." I smiled handing him my card, "Oh! And make sure you get something the rest of y'all too. Oh, and don't forget my fruit punch. Love you."

He chuckled and left shaking his head.

"Starving much?" Han smirked.

"Shut up! You know I'm starving. If you kept more food home I wouldn't been starving." I rolled my eyes but started to tear up to see that I finished the chip.

He started to laugh hurting my feelings. The tears started to flow. He felt bad and came sat on my lap, making laugh.

"I thought it goes the other way around." I said still laughing.

"Made you feel better huh?" he smirked.

I smacked his face not hard but not playfully also.

"Stop smirking at me." I said trying not to giggle.

"So we back at the day we met huh?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh! Sean baby! Stop before you give yourself a concussion." I sighed yelling to Sean.

Twinkie came back just in time. Give me my food and my card back.

"Thanks honey bunches." I smiled eating.

"Lunch break. Come on Sean." Han said stealing one of my fries.

I glared at him and dipped them in my frosty.

"Ew! That's gross." Sean frowned up his face at me.

"Hey, but I don't care. I like the way it taste so that's all that matter." I shrugged still doing it, "Stop worrying about this and worry about learning how to drift."

Twinkie laughed and Han looked at me shaking his head.

"Upset much?" Earl asked.

"Shut up butt face." I pointed my fry at him before eating it.

"Can you drift?" Sean asked me.

"Yup. I could be the new DK but why hurt these boys feelings around here." I smirked.

"I want to see you drift if you don't mind." he said.

Han got up and grabbing my food. I grabbed my keys and started Baby. I drifted around about three time before showing off. I parked in front of them.

"She's better than you." Twinkie told Han.

"She wish." he smiled walking over to my car.

He went for the backseat making me rush to jump over.

"Santana. Move." he said sitting me back in the front seat.

"Don't you dare." I warned turning back around.

He pulled one of the speaker out and found my happiness.

"Really? I thought you said you would quit?" Han shook his head.

"It's not like I smoke it everyday. It's only when I have a bad day." I said looking down.

"You smoke while pregnant?" Sean asked.

"I would not smoke weed while pregnant." I looked at him like he's stupid.

They laughed at me.

"But it makes you realize that you can have fun especially when your by-

"Santana!" Han warned me with a shock look on his face.

"Sorry kids." I smiled shyly at them, "I forget that you guys are 16-17."

The kids laughed at me as I went back to eating happily.