Bound Together

Sky groggily opened his eyes only to be met with endless white all around him. He groaned. "...Am I dead yet?"

"No, youre just in a coma."

Sky turned his head a little to the right finding a pair of dress shoes right in front of him. He followed them up the white suit and met the gaze of Augustus. Again with that stupid smirk on his lips.

Sky scrunched up his face "Id rather be dead." He groaned closing his eyes again.

Augustus laughed stepping over Sky's "dead" body. He was now standing over him, making Sky feel really uncomfortable.

"You know I might actually be dead and this is my own personal hell right now." Sky didn't bother opening his eyes he already knew the other was grinning widely at him.

"......"

"....There is this thing called "personal space", you should try it sometime." Sky didn't even know why he bothered, the other was obviously not going to leave him alone.

A few seconds of silence passed before Augustus spoke"Well, personal space only exists if there is someone else interfering in your space. ...As far as I can tell we're the same person." He surprisingly gave Sky some space despite his comeback.

Sky shot up, now in a sitting position. "Im nothing like you." Sky spat out angrily glaring at Augustus.

Augustus snickered before the clothes on him started shifting. His pink tinted shades turning black like Sky's own. His suit switched from white and pink to grey and gold. Then it morphed into a similar design as Sky's  clothes.

Sky was speechless his eyes wide. He got up from his seated position to face Augustus.

Had this been one of those cliches where the friends were supposed to choose which one was the fake, he wouldn't be able to tell himself.

"Well? I guess we're pretty similar by the look on your face."

Sky snapped up, shaking his head trying to wipe the image away. This was getting kinda weird.

"Turn back now." Sky demanded

Augustus was a bit taken aback by the demand but pressed on anyways "Why? Does it bug you that much?" He stepped a bit closer to Sky and Sky raised his fists.

"Relax I was just joking~" Augustus put his hands up in surrender. His clothes dissipating and returning back to its original form.

"I like this outfit better anyways." He cooed.

Sky rolled his eyes. At least he didn't look exactly like him now...

Augustus hummed in thought causing Sky to look back at him again.

"Speaking of outfits..." He snapped his fingers and Sky's outfit was now similar to Augustus's.

Sky nearly fell over from shock. He glared down at his own body and growled at Augustus. This was ten thousand times worse than before.

"WHAT THE HELL!???" He tried ripping the disgusting suit off him but it was stuck onto him like glue. Even the shades, whuch turned his entire vision into a light pink tint, was stuck onto his face.

This felt disgusting and wrong. Sky lifted his fingers to his ear noticing how there was a piercing he never noticed before. Even his trusty amulet glowed a bright pink instead of purple.

"I think it suits you" Augustus teased. Sky was furious. It was one thing for him to be in the same space as Augustus but looking like him??Sky cringed, this was just too much.

He stomped over to Augustus, swiftly grabbing his collar and yanking him forward. "Turn me back. NOW!" Sky was losing his patience and soon he'd snap and literally kill the guy.

Despite the threat Augustus didn't budge. Instead he shifted his hands up to sky's face. Sky flinched for a second feeling the other's hand trace around his ear. His fingers hooked onto the ends of his shades. He slowly slipped off the pink tinted glasses and looked directly at Sky. His smirk couldnt have grown any wider.

"You know..." Sky's eyes narrowed as he continued. "If you wanted these off so badly you could've just asked~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

Kay right was gonna finish this and I forgot lol. Things may get a little intense from here just a bit of a warning for anyone who continues reading this. Lol lol I hate myself for writing thisssss why do I do this to myselffff. Ctkvho hoy hl