Chapter4⃣

Leciannahs p.o.v

After my 4th and 5th period classes me and my best friends kelly and Alex were walking down to lunch.

Kelly was telling us about how George could eat a whole banana in 10 seconds when luke came up to us.

"Hey what's wrong with andrew" he asked concerned. "what do you mean?" I asked.

"He won't talk to me at all he keeps saying he wants to be alone and some shiz" luke spoke.

Well then something must be wrong. Andrew is never like this, Hes basically a social butterfly or

Whatever you call it.

"Hold on I'll go talk to him". I said as we walked into the cafeteria. I walked over to Andrew. he was sitting at the table in the corner eating by himself.

"Hey" I said as i sat across from him.

He looked up and gave me a weak smile.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked. it kills me to see him this way I just want to hug him and kiss him all over.

"Nothing. I'm fine" he pushed his pizza in front of him.

"If you're fine then why Arnt you sitting with us?". he shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

I got up and sat next to him. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and spoke

"You can tell me". he cleared his throat. "it's just something's that I don't think you understand" he said his voice cracking slightly. "cmon just tell me". I said pushing him a little.

"It's just I've liked this girl for a while now, but I finally realized that she'll never love me back". he looked down.

It's like a part of me was ripped in half. not only is my Best friend crying infront me, but he likes someone that isn't me.

"Well how do you know that?" I asked trying to hide my pain. he chuckled "its easy to tell"

I really want to know this girl to be honest but at the same time I done.

After minutes of silence I spoke up.

"Well, uh do I know her?" I asked. he looked up and stared at me, his blue eyes meeting my brown. then he spoke.

"You know her more than you think".....

A/n: idek.