Chapter9⃣

Andrews p.o.v

When leci said that Ethan was coming over my jaw dropped.

It's not that I didn't like Ethan it's just the one time I finally have quality time with leci he has to come over.

But I won't let him ruin anything.

"So yeah, what time is he coming over?"

I asked, rubbing the back of my neck showing that I was nervous.

Before she could even answer my question there was a knock at the door.

"Right now" she said while getting up opening the door.

And there he was. the one Nd only ethan.

'Calm down calm down he's just a friend calm' I told myself...

I looked over at them, he was hugging her?

I did the rest of my homework pretending that didn't sting at all.

"Andrew this is ethan, Ethan this is Andrew" leci said smiling that beautiful smile.

"We met already but hi again" he said blushing.

What the hell?

"So we're just doing social studies homework now .. I have trouble on number six though" leci said looking at ethan. his height towering over her a little bit.

"Oh. I already finished my homework at home" Ethan spoke then I butted in.

"If you already finished your homework why did u want to come over her to 'do homework'?"

"Sorry, I just wanted to see Leciannah" he said. leci started to blush redder than a tomato. I can't believe this!

"That's sweet ethan. you could hang out with us for now, I'll finish homework later" she said.

--------time skip--------

After an hour of blushing we All decided to to watch the movie frozen.

We were all on the couch

Me on the right side Ethan on the right and leci in the middle.

Ethan would occasionally look at leci which caused her to smile.

He kept on making her smile and blush then at one point he held her hand.

That's when I lost it.

I stood up fast grabbed my bag and ran out the door with tear stained cheeks and a broken heart....

A/n AWW poor Andrew :( vote and comment plz <3