Chapter1⃣3⃣

Andrews p.o.v

I'm going to kill myself u can't believe I just said that out loud. everyone is staring at me mostly leci tho her jaw dropped.

"As a best friend you nasty bastards" I lied to cover up the truth statement I said moments ago..

There was a bunch of "ooooooo" and "wows" from everyone. I feel bad for leci.. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings.. but she doesn't like me anyway.

"Ok biatches let's go" of course george blurts out.

Leci went upstairs to grab her phone.. kelly and luke were already IN the car while george an I decided to wait for leci.

"Dude, stop being innocent" george turns to me.

"What are you talking about" I answer, cocking an eyebrow.

"Flirt..flirt with leci so u can get some u idiot. not like that but talk to her flirt Andrew flirt say she looks hot or whatever make a move" george says out of breath

You know what he's right.. I should flirt more with leci.. I need to make her understand that I like her..

Tonight is the night.

Leci walks down stairs look perfect as ever. george elbows me in my side

"Leci you look very beautiful in your outfit" I bit my lip nervous

"Thanks you look the same might I add" she walked out first red as a tomato

God help me.

........5 minutes later........

We all arrive at the party walking up the front steps and entering the huge flat.

We all headed into diffrent areas of the house. luke and Alex went downstairs to greet some more Friends. kelly and leci went over to the dj to request a song while me and george headed over to the kitchen island.

We grabbed some soda and started talking.

"Way to be smooth will leci" george said being sarcastic...

"Shut up. I made her blush so that counts" I stated matter-o-factly

"Just be more lovely with her THATS all. show her that u like her stupid" he says

"Do you think I'm trying? I'm try-" I was cut off by someone walking up to george..

"Yo what's up george!!havent seen you in ages!!" that person walked up him giving george a bro hug

"Long time no see! how've you been man?" george spoke. I cough to make george get a clue and introduce me.

"Oh my bad. Andrew this is ashton, Ashton this is andrew" George spoke.

"Hi nice to meet you" ashton said.

"Same to you". Ashton seems like a pretty cool guy.

From what George said. Apperently he was smart and funny.

He had brown hair in a quiff style with hazel an green eyes he's really tall might I add

I interrupted ashton while he was telling a story about how much he loves Ariana grande. "hey I'm just gunna go find leci" I spoke..

Eventually I found leci dancing with kelly. I went up to her to ask her something.. I really need to talk to her about what I said earlier. I don't want to tho... But if I don't it will make things awkward between us. I took her arm gently then spoke..

"Can we talk"