1

Hi everyone thus is my first book and if theirs any errors or anything like that enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jessica's POV:
It was 1am and I was still up watching lights out when I heard a sound and I looked behind me and nothing was their so I continued watching the movie when a hand was on my shoulder so I turned around to see and no one was their and then it happened again and I yelled and grabbed a bat that was around and hit that person in the in the arm and then kicked the person in their knees and they groaned in pain and said what the fuck Jessica.

Jacob's POV:

What the fuck Jessica I said in pain and she said that's what I get for trying to scare her and I told her I wasn't trying to scare you I just came out here to tell you to go to bed before mom and dad come out here and finds you watching horror movies when they told you not to because you know what happens each time you yell and smack someone like you just did to me and damn that hurt and were did you get that stupid bat?

Ethan's POV:
I was still up editing my last video before we pack things up because we are moving and I have to have all my videos ready for when were on our way so I can update when were on the plain.So I was in the middle of editing my last video when I heard yelling and cusing so as a good father I am I went to check on what was that noise to see Jacob and Jessica sleeping on the couch so I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and woke Jacob up and told him to go to bed and I picked Jessica bridal style and took her to her room laid her down and covered her with the covers and kissed her forehead and went back to my recording room.

Asher's POV:
I was still up when my dad came in and said to turn off my phone and go to bed cuz its 1am and that I don't want to wake mom up so I said OK but then a notification that a message came in and I looked at it and it was Peyton my girlfriend she said that she is moving and I said were and she said trofors and I said me too and she was so happy that we are going to be together and with that I went to bed.

Mark's POV:
It was 1:20am and I am still editing my video for later today so I just left that aside and go to bed Amy was already in bed sleeping so I got in bed and looked at some posts and comments on tweeter and one caught my attention it said when am I going to propose to Amy I thought about it and said maybe later and I kept reading and looking at posts to see my little siblings posted a family picture of all 7 of us together I had to save that picture it is a memory of them and I miss my family so I will go and visit them later today after I update and tell Amy were going and with that I put my phone to charge and went to bed.

     *Time skip cuz of my lazy ass*

Jade's POV:
I woke up and looked at the time and its 10am and I could hear sizzling and smelled bacon,eggs,sausage,pancakes, biscuits with gravy and coffee I quickly got up and raced down stairs before anybody else could so I could help mom and get a little taste of the food before my other siblings come down and get a taste of moms amazing cooking its so good that you would melt at the taste of her food it so good and then I heard the doorbell ring so I went and opened the door and it was Peyton and I told her to go up stairs to ashers room then I went to the living room and the door bell rang again and when I opened the door this time it was a surprise and it was my older brother mark and his girlfriend and I hugged them both.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter to my new book I worked on this book so hard for you all and have a great day and I will see you in the next chapter :)