Chapter 3

Johnny's POV
Yes finally I get to see my cousin's mostly Jessica because we are going to record don't let me down by the chainsmokers and after that we have to do a music video and then post it on YouTube and then we are done this is going to be fun and more we need to help Jacob with his new song for his new album called Hit Me Back of course he needs help thinking on lyrics for Hit Me Back and that's pretty much.

Justin's POV
I'm in my room thinking of a new album but I'm having trouble and then I hear Johnny yell I'm the worst boyfriend ever I can't believe I forgot my own girlfriend's birthday and I don't have anything ready for her he yelled and then the word boyfriend kept reapting  so then I thought the albums name is boyfriend and with that I just began to think of songs and lyrics for my new album.

Jessica's POV
I can't wait to see my aunt gabbie and my uncle Jack and more than seeing them me and Johnny have to got to the recording studio to sing don't let me down By the chainsmokers ft. Daya and then we need to do the music video and then were done but I need to help with Justin's album and the same with Johnny's and Jacob's man what am I there music minion or what cuz its hard I hope they both thought of their new albums names cuz its hard for me to think when I have to write my own songs for the album.
        *All the way to England*

Leondre's POV
I was in my room when I heard wine bottles being smashed on the walls and then all of a sudden my mom kicks my door open grabs me and tells me to clean up her mess and I go clean up her stupid mess that she made she is always drunk ever since her divorce with my dad I miss him and so does Charlie while I was thinking I didn't see what I was doing and I bumped into my mom she got so mad that she slapped me and then punched me and I cried out in pain

Leondre's POVI was in my room when I heard wine bottles being smashed on the walls and then all of a sudden my mom kicks my door open grabs me and tells me to clean up her mess and I go clean up her stupid mess that she made she is always drunk ev...

Charlie's POV
I walked down the stairs to see what was happening and my mom was beating up my brother so I ran up to them to stop my mom and got Leo and ran up stairs with him why did we have to be with this bitch oh wait she won the costodie for me and Leo cuz if she didn't win we would be living with my dad safe and sound with no injury's or bruises or cuts, black eyes nothing and like always I clean Leo up and bandage him up after that I go online and buy two tickets to leave this place and go with dad and told him what happened and what we're going to do and with that I packed our stuff and waited.
        *Back to the USA*

Ethan's POV
I was done changing and was about to go get the car keys when I got a text message from Charlie my son he told me what happened to Leo and I got mad but at the same time sad and then Charlie told me that he bought tickets to come here I was happy and told him when or what time they are coming and he said at 12am so I said OK  (they leave at 8pm and get their at 12am) and with that I told Caroline and then I put an alarm

Caroline's POV
Ethan told me what was going on with his sons and how they are coming at 12am and that he has to pick them up I'm happy they are staying with us but I don't know were they are going to sleep I think they will sleep on the couch since they might be tired. I go downstairs because their are light out the window I chick and it is my brother in-law Jack and his family

Jacks POV
I tell everybody to get in the car and Lauren puts on Bars and Melody album of covers they did she loves them so much and we left the house we got to my brother Ethan's house and about to knock on the door when Caroline opens the door she said to come in and Johnny went with Jessica to her room to talk and help him with the new album and Lauren is on her phone Justin greeted Ethan and Caroline and had a notepad he was still thinking of new songs for his album and Ethan told me and Gabbie about his sons and we talked more when it was time for Johnny and Jessica to go to the recording studio and Johnny went with Ethan,Caroline, Jessica, Jacob ,Asher so Jessica and Johnny can talk Lauren put her Bars and Melody sound track on and started singing then we got there .