Chapter 4.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I'm packing my bag, and I haven't heard Demi come up. She's probably washing the dishes by hand, to get her mind of the fact that were going on tour soon.

I hear something, an odd sound. That sound is followed by my name I think. I wait a seconded to see if I hear it again.

"Harry!" It's Demi, what happened? I run out of my room, and I'm at the top of the stairs.

Demi is laying on the ground, and I run down the stairs to her.

"Demi, What happened?" I ask in a panic as I see blood on the floor.

"Harry, my leg hurts." She say wiping her tears. She looks like she's in a lot of pain, to much pain for my little sister to be in...

"Demi, Demi. Where are you?" Niall says. She's probably going to want him, not me. But I'm going to be here for her know mater what.

"Demi, what happened?" Niall says in a rush, running down the stairs.

He really dose care about her, as much as I don't like them dating. He's good for her.

"Call 911!" I yell at Niall. She looks likes she's in so much pain right now, her leg is probably killing her from the amount of blood.

Niall calls 911, and all the boys come down stairs now. I hope she's not hurt, well not hurt to much.

"Harry I'm, I'm-" she says, then blacks out. I'm what! The ambulance needs to get here, they need to help her!

Seconds go by, and the ambulance is in the drive way. Thank goodness.

Zayn goes and opens the door, so they can come in. I hope she's not to hurt, my poor little sister.

NIALLS P.O.V

I haven't Demi come up, unless she did and went to one of the boys rooms. Other then that, she's probably found something to clean. I don't want to go, but we have to. I wish she could come for the whole tour.

I hear something that something, is followed by another noise. I finish some packing, and pull my phone out and wait for Demi.

"Demi. What happened?" Harry asks. why is he asking what happened? What's going one?

"Demi, Demi. Where are you?" I say. She's probably going to want her big brother, not me. But I love her.

"Demi, what happened?" I say in panic running to her. Is she okay? Hopefully...

"Call 911!" Harry's yells at me. She looks in so much pain on the floor.

I call 911, and all the boys are here now. I hope she's not hurt, well clearly she is. but I hope she not hurt to bad.

"Harry I'm, I'm-" she says, then blacks out. The ambulance needs to hurry the fuck up!

Soon the ambulance is in the drive way and Zyan goes and open the door, so they can come in.

They rush in with a stretcher, and ask us to move out of the way.

"On the count of 3. 1,2 and 3." One of the men say, and they lift her onto the stretcher.

"She's lost over 20% of blood." The same man says, and Harry's face goes white. I think mine did too.

Harry and I both get in the ambulance, and it pulls out of the drive way. As we start to drive off, I see the boys behind us. thank goodness.

"She needs to get in surgery, as soon as we get there." A different man says. What surgery, she needs surgery? Is she hurt that bad?

"She's bleeding from the brian." I hear, and my eyes water. "Did she hit her head off of anything?" They ask, and Harry and I both look at each other.

"I don't know, we just heard her fall." Harry explains, and they nod their head.

"Left leg is broken." I younger looking female says, and gets passed an orange thing for Demi's leg I'm guessing.

"What!" Harry says. He's clearly in shock, I am as well though.

***

"She's in surgery." I tell the boys when the walk in, and Harry lets a few tears fall. I feel bad for him, but I don't know what to do.

After what seems like hours, Demi is put in a room. we all go in and take a seat, and wait for her awake.

DEMI'S P.O.V

"Her eyes are moving." I think it's Liam saying. Yeah, are the boys here. Wait, where is here?

"Babe." I believe Niall says, considering the Irish ascent. I open my eyes to see them.

There's Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and some other curly haired guy.

"Sis, you okay?" Did he just call me sis? Why the hell did he just call me sis?

"Ummm, Demi. I'm Harry." he says, with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you." I say, I really don't. I remember Niall, Louis, Zyan and Liam, the boys from that band.

"What, you really don't remember me?" the curly haired man says, and his eyes start to water.

"No, I don't. sorry." I say, and he leaves the room. I'm I supposed to know him?

"Demi." Liam says, with a worried look.

"Yeah." I respond, I know Liam. He's my friend.

"You don't remember him? are you sure?" He ask, I really don't. But, I wonder the curry haired boy is.

"No I don't, I don't remember him." I sigh. I would love to know who he is, I really would.

"Um, Demi I don't know how to say this, but he's your. he's you brother" Niall says putting a hand on mine.

my brother, he's my brother?

"Really? tell me about him." I say siting up from the bed, when I realize there's something on my leg.

"He's in the band with us, if you remember that." he says. I remember the band, their from the X-Factor.

"I remember." I respond.

"Maybe you should talk to him. like when we go home."Louis says.

"Okay, that sounds good." I respond, I would love to get to know him. get to know my brother, well get to know him again...

(Hello guys, hoped you liked it. please vote. Thanks, and again sorry for spelling mistakes.)