Another 10 years later.

SHAWN'S P.O.V (this is something new.)

"Dad, is everything fine. Have you seen her today?" Questions running out of my mouth, and he laughs at me shaking his head.

"Dad this is serious." I say looking down at my tie. "did I tie it right?" I ask him, and mom comes rushing into the room.

"Oh baby, you look so grown up." mom say hugging me, then fixing my tie.

"Mom, I'm a 25 year old man. I'm not a baby anymore." I say giving her a kiss, and she smiles.

"Lily's all ready, we have to get going hun." My mom says talking my hand, and I smile down at her.

She's gotten much shorter, and her gray is coming in a lot more. I told her she looks good with it, but she still wants to die it. Her memory is much worse, like the doctors said it would be. but she's getting better.

Dad hasn't changed to much, he's still taller then mom. he doesn't have as much hair anymore, and the hair he has is now gray.

Sarah who is now 15, playfully makes fun of him, it's quite funny.

"Hey lad, ready." Charlie says walking up to me, he gives me a hug and I nod.

Everyone gets lined up, mom and dad give me hugs, and mom gives me a big kiss. they hurry off to their seats, and mom starts to cry a little.

Everyone gets ready, and I see my sister come out of the room Lily's hiding in.

She's wearing a purple dress, just like the rest of Lily's brides mads, but lily asked her to be made of honour.

My two friends Jake and Hunter, stand beside their girlfriends, who lily is good friends with. Charlie and Sarah stand beside each other.

Our music starts, and they walk down to the front, myself following behind.

We stand in the front, and I stare at the door waiting to see lily.

Our flower girls walk down, and I see the door open. red flowers get thrown, then they take their seats at the front.

Zayn walks out, and stands there. our eyes meet, and he gives me a nod.

The music changes once again, but everyone stands. the door opens, and lily walks out.

Her hair all done up, and her dress flowing just right. the smile on her face, that same smile that lights up my night.

A tear falls down my face, and she links arms with her father.

Zayn walks her down, her dress framing her chest, then tight all the way down. at the bottom it flows, and catches some flowers in the lace.

They walk up to the front, and Zayn gives her a kiss. Just like that, he's giving her away.

Letting go of her, he whispers to me.

"Take care of her." he says and with that I nod, I put out my hand, and help up my beautiful bride.

She smiles at me, and I smile at her. Everyone takes a seat, and the ceremony begins.

I see the ministers mouth move, but I can't hear his words. I stare at my beautiful bride, and look at her small baby bump.

Charlie taps my arm, and hands me a piece of folded up paper. my weeding vow.

"I vow to have, and to hold from this day forward. for better, or for worse. for richer or poor. In sickness to love and health. and to cherish from this day forward, as long as we live." I say holding my breath taking brides hand, and she wipes a tear away, making one fall from my eye.