Chapter 28

Did I really do three updates in one day? :) hope you guys love it<3

DEMIS P.O.V

We've done sound check, we've practiced and now in 15 minutes I go on stage.

The crowd is amazing tonight, I can hear them cheering from my dressing room.

Yeah, I got my own dressing room.

The outfit I have on I actually really like, it doesn't put to much attention on the baby bump.

My hairs done in a water fall braid, and I have on a black shirt with a music note, and white jeans.

My makeup is done in a natural look, witch is what I wanted. and I love it.

"You nervous little one." Zayn asks swinging his arm around me, and I nod.

"What if they don't like me, what if I freeze?" I say resting my head on him, and he chuckles.

"You'll be fine. Niall will introduce you, you'll sing your song. then you can come back here a relax." Zayn says and it clam me a bit.

"Thanks Zayn." I say hugging him.

"No problem little one." he says and I smile.

"Actually I'll be introducing you, gotta tell the fans what I think about your high notes." Louis says and I laugh.

"Hey babe, you ready to go on?" Niall asks, as him, Liam and Harry walk over.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say and he kisses me.

"You'll be great, don't worry." he says rubbing my back.

"Okay Louis, go and bring her on." Harry says to lou, and he nods then runs on stage.

"Hello everyone!!!" he yells into the microphone, and everyone yells back.

Seems like we got a amazing crowd tonight.

"So, we have someone new opening for us tonight!" he yells.

"Demi styles!!! Harry's little sister!!!" he says and the crowd gets louder.

Wow.

"And guess what!!! her high notes, as good as zayns!!!" he yells and they cheer.

"Maybe better." he whisper yells, but loud enough that he can be heard.

"So let's give a warm welcome, to Demi!!!" he says.

"Ready babe." Niall says and I nod. "brake a leg." he adds, and give me a kiss.

I walk onto stage, and Louis gives me a hug and a good luck. he walks off, and I'm left with the crowed.

"Hello everyone, how are we doing tonight!!!" I yell and all I get are scream.

"I'm gonna go with an amazing." I laugh.

"So, I'm gonna sing a song for you guys. it's called nightingale, and your the first to hear it!" I say and they scream.

"I can't sleep tonight

Wide awake and so confused

Everything's in line

But I am bruised.

I need a voice to echo

I need a light to take me home

I kinda need a hero

Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees