Chapter 2

Song: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.
Word count: 700
♪ Trinity Fallen's P.O.V ♪

I woke up from the alarm, I yawned, slamming my hand on the alarm. I got out of bed, picking out an outfit. I chose my black jeans, blue t-shirt, green beanie, black hoodie and converse. I hopped in the shower, conditioning my hair and shaving. I got out, wrapping a towel around myself. I finished drying off, brushed my hair and put on my clothes. I ran downstairs, grabbing a granola bar.

I ate it quickly and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and got my keys. I unlocked the car, put on my seat belt and drove to school. I parked in my normal spot, pulled my hoodie down and grabbed my bag before getting out. I went to my locker, getting out the history books. I walked to history, sitting in my normal place. I took notes now and then.

History passed quickly so I went to my locker and got out math books. I went to class and took notes occasionally. I zoned out, listening to music. The bell rang so I went to my locker, putting the books back. I practically ran to music and chose the song. There was a rule; first one there chooses the song. I chose Radioactive. I started playing the song.

(Play now)

‘‘Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
[Inhale, exhale]

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa oh

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
Whoa oh

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa oh

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive..’’ I finished singing, grabbed my bag, pulled my hoodie down and went to the cafeteria. I grabbed a tray and got two slices of pepperoni pizza, a bottle of cherry coke and a slice of chocolate mint cake. I went to my table, when you walk into the cafeteria, it's to the right.

I ate slowly, listening to the song. I hummed to the song and finished eating. I left the cafeteria after throwing away the garbage. I walked to the forest, singing softly to the song. I checked my watch and realized I should be home by now. I mumbled a ‘bye’ and walked to my car. I unlocked it, dropped my bag inside and put on my seat belt.

I drove home, parked, grabbed my bag and got out. I went to my room since mom's on a business trip and took off my hoodie. I did my homework and went down stairs. I took two sandwiches from the fridge and a cherry coke. I went back to my room and ate. I took a shower and put on shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I plopped onto the bed and put my earbuds in, listening to music. I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

 I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep