[2]: Isolation

"...How tragic."

Izuku stared at the ceiling. He thought about how he acted before he blacked out. "So you're finally awake, eh?" Recovery Girl. The person that healed him during the entrance exam. He didn't bother to reply, until he noticed that his hands and legs were restrained. "W-Why am I restrained? L-Let me go, please..!" As Izuku attempted to activate One For All to free himself, it suddenly stopped working. Eraserhead. "So... Aizawa-sensei's here too... I-I'm sorry..." The boy broke out in sobs.

"You kids really need to stop making me use my quirk..." Aizawa sighed and returned Izuku's quirk. "Now... Can you tell me why you sent a punch to-" Izuku yelled out and interrupted his teacher. "I couldn't control myself, Aizawa-sensei. I... I just want to show everyone how I... How I'm not weak..." He looked at the ceiling, knowing that he should stop crying. "Recovery Girl, he's mentally broken. Should we..." Aizawa was answered with a 'no' signal from the elderly nurse. "I-I'm sorry... I should've just died... Then I wouldn't have wasted everyone's time... I'm going back to class now..." Izuku broke out of his restraints and ran full speed out of the nurse's office. Using his quirk, he ran towards his class His energy died out quickly because of his stress. Lucky for him, his energy died out right as he was about to enter the classroom. Taking a breather, Izuku noticed that all the students saw him. They were looking at him like a villain.

'I'm probably considered a villain by everyone in this school... Might as well just roll along with it...'

"Did Izuku escape from the nurse's office? I thought Aizawa said that he was going to be restrained until the school found out what was going on." Tsuyu said.

"DEKU!!" Bakugou yelled in anger, charging towards Izuku with his quirk.

"K-Kacchan... I'm sorry for being in your way..." Tears ran down Izuku's eyes as he dodged a possibly deadly hit; his reflexes making him counter Bakugou's attack with a punch to the gut. The ash blonde was now teeming with rage. "THAT FUCKING GODDAMN DEKU!!" His red eyes were now teeming with a fire. A fire that can't get put out after it's been fed. "K-Kacchan..." His eyes were tearing up again. "I-I shouldn't have... I'm really... I'm sorry, Kacchan..." Izuku extended his hand to help him up, but was rejected. "Fuck off, Deku." The injured boy looked at Izuku, thinking, 'He can go fucking leave this school...' Bakugou, now pissed, gave up on attacking Izuku and continued throughout his day like nothing had occurred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku stared out the window of his room. He didn't want everything to be like this. His mother worried about his sanity. "Izu-kun, you need to eat! It's unhealthy to skip meals-"

"I'm fine, Mom! Don't worry about a thing!"

Izuku worried how his mother pestered him about his nutrition and his health. He didn't want to make her stressed about him. After hours of begging her son to eat, Midoriya Inko stopped trying to help. 'There's something wrong with him... I'll try talking to him tomorrow.'

It was around 8 in the evening when Izuku's mother went out of the house. While his mother was away, he noticed something. Not something, someone. In the distance, he saw a spiky-haired boy, angry, walking up to the front door of his front door. No matter how much Bakugou knocked, no one answered the door. 'It's best to leave it unanswered... He'll probably break the door open anyways-' As Izuku pondered, Bakugou sent an explosion at the door. "DEKU!! STOP HIDING LIKE A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!" Izuku exited his room. "Aah... Kacchan still wants to fight me..."Walking down the hallway, he soon encountered Bakugou.

"There's no point of heroes when there aren't villains... But villains will always cause a need for heroes..." Izuku looked Bakugou in the eyes. "Then again... quirks caused all these problems... more people are dying each and every day... Heroes are saving people for their own personal gain now... T-This entire society is corrupt..." Izuku was sobbing with teary eyes, walking past Bakugou. He wanted to purify the world of its corrupt state. But he needed to be stronger to accomplish that goal. He just had to try harder.