[6]: Acceptance...

"The idea to save others... But to eradicate those who don't save..." Izuku was talking to himself again. "Haha... Heroes are useless, aren't they..?" After running away from the League of Villains, his mind shifted more towards a path of insanity. He didn't see Bakugou anywhere, but Izuku had seen him enter the bus. "Kacchan... You here..?" His eyes were lifeless, and his soul... Broken into pieces. "Are you just going to hide after you nearly killed me?!" Tears began to run down the boy's cheeks, and his smile was still plastered on his face.

Facing his classmates, Izuku's tone became more hostile. "Heh... You would think that the old Izuku is still inside me... B-But... I killed him..!" His laughter wasn't warm and soothing as before. Now, it was shrill and raspy. "I bet you all never tried to find me... No one cared about my well-being, anyways..." Then, he saw a figure emerge from the forest. "OI!! Why did we have to take a bathroom break out here-" Bakugou walked out of the forest, and saw a familiar green-haired boy. "Deku." He scowled. "DID YOU JUST COME HERE TO SHOW THAT YOU'RE A WEAK-HEARTED VILLAIN?!" Izuku looked at Bakugou, his abnormal smile widening.

"Kacchan~ I've been wondering where you were..." As Izuku jumped to attack Bakugou, an ice wall blocked his path. He punched through the ice wall, and found himself being held in the air by Tsuyu's tongue.. "How cute... You're actually trying to protect Kacchan..!" Using One For All, Izuku broke free, injuring Tsuyu. He then aimed to attack Todoroki, who sent a pillar of fire directly at Izuku. Izuku's costume was flame-resistant, and he continued the attack by using his left arm to restrain him. 

"I didn't want to hurt any of you, but..." Izuku pulled out his dagger and stabbed both of Todoroki's arms. "I'll hurt anyone that gets in my way." Looking towards Iida, he grinned. "Iida-kun~ Let's play a game..! Try to get help as fast as you can! If you win, your friends live! But, if they don't..." He paused, acting like he was thinking. "...Let's leave the surprise for later..!" Watching as Iida instantly ran off in the direction of the school, Izuku looked around at his classmates. He remembered that moment at the beginning of the school year, when everyone looked at him like he was a villain.

"Izuku... You're not this type of person. Stop hurting your friends..!" Uraraka yelled. Izuku just laughed in response. "What type of friends look at you like you're a villain?!" He charged at Uraraka, but he got blasted away from her. "Shut up, Deku." Bakugou looked furious. "YOU BECAME A VILLAIN JUST TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT YOU WERE STRONGER, RIGHT?!" Izuku stood up, and his quirk coursed through his body. 

"It's the same reason to why you kept bullying me..! It's the same reason why... you almost killed me." The green-haired boy went through a mix of laughter and crying. "If you hadn't sent me to the brink of death, I wouldn't have been abducted by the League of Villains..!" Izuku cried out. "They tortured me for FIVE MONTHS!! And after escaping from their hideout..."

"I haven't felt more alive..!"

Izuku's words caught Bakugou off guard, and he lunged at the ash-blonde, catching him in a choke-hold. "IF ANYONE TRIES TO HELP HIM... I'LL KILL HIM INSTANTLY..!" He laughed. After Bakugou fainted, using his dagger, Izuku sliced up the unconscious boy's arm as he drew blood from him, storing it in a vial. After it was filled to the brim, the green-haired boy sealed the lid tightly on the vial, putting it in one of the pouches on his belt. "Heh... I never said that he wasn't going to die in the first place..!" Izuku's emotions shifted. His voice changed back to normal as well.

"W-Wait... I told myself that I wasn't going to hurt anyone... I KILLED HIM..!" Izuku screamed in despair and slammed his fists onto the ground. "I'm... I'M SORRY!!" He powered up his quirk and ran off.

'I couldn't be a hero... I really am a villain..."

The school trip was cancelled because of Izuku's attack on the students, and the League of Villains' plan to kidnap Bakugou failed.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over time, the conflict in Izuku's mind caused him to develop a bipolar disorder. "I just need you to extract the DNA from this blood sample... And inject it into me." He broke into a laboratory and knocked everyone unconscious, sparing the head scientist. Holding the dagger close to the scientist's neck, the boy waited patiently for her to finish. After an hour, you could hear police surrounding the building.

"Hurry up. Or I'll kill you." Izuku muttered. As the scientist quickly put the DNA into a syringe filled with IV liquids, she injected it into his arm. Not wasting any time, the green-haired boy broke through the window and focused the energy into his legs. His impact with the ground caused everyone to get knocked back. "DEKU." He yelled out. "REMEMBER THAT NAME." He then leapt away from the swarm of pro heroes that had finally arrived at the crime scene.

Izuku jumped from building to building, escaping the sights of the pro heroes and the police force."Hopefully... I get a hold of Kacchan's quirk..." The new villain laughed to himself. "This is going to be lots of fun~"

Little did Izuku know that a certain someone was still alive...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou woke up in Recovery Girl's office. "You're alive! Are you okay, Bakugou?" The ash-blonde woke up to see his classmates swarming around him. "You lost a lot of blood when Izuku hurt you..!" He didn't want attention. He didn't want others to think that he was weak. "SHUT UP!! I'M FINE, SO FUCK OFF!!" He yelled. Everyone quickly left the room, leaving Bakugou to think about the events that happened earlier. His thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice broke the silence. 

"Hello, Kacchan~ I didn't know that you could even live through that..! But anyways... Guess who has the same quirk as you now?"