Before the evil came

I'm sitting at my normal table alone by myself again... I'm eating lunch reading a book on the history of auradon. I have a history test tomorrow otherwise I wouldn't be reading this I would be sketching designs, or reading one of my favorite books, literally anything but history I'm not that big on the subject. But at least this test was on something interesting, we were learning about the villains because of bens recent proclamation that 4 villains kids from the isle would be coming to auradon to be given a second chance. I was really excited that people that were viewed as scary or crazy were coming to school here, knowing the students they wouldn't be very open to them, just like they aren't to me. 

They think just because my fathers crazy that I am too and I'm really not. They also say I dress like a villain but I don't think so I just dress like I want to, yeah I'll admit I'm kind of edgy but I'm not a villain and I'm with Ben I don't think the villains kids are either.

 They also say I dress like a villain but I don't think so I just dress like I want to, yeah I'll admit I'm kind of edgy but I'm not a villain and I'm with Ben I don't think the villains kids are either

(This is how you look BTW nix the hat though I'm not big on it but the rest is basically what you're wearing)

~~~~ time skip brought to you by king Ben 

The villains kids soon showed up and I actually had some classes with them. I had made friends with Evie and mal pretty easily. I had a lot in common with Evie because we both love fashion and were constantly designing together. Mal and I had bonded over us both not liking it at auradon and drawing we were both pretty good if I do say so myself. And with making friends with them I in turn made friends with jay and carlos. I was really happy I finally had friends and o could actually relate to how much they didn't like and were scared of their parents seeing as though my dad was crazy and everyone knew he was. 

It was now far after king bens coronation and the whole event with mal 'defeating' her mother, I don't know if you'd calling it defeating but she definitely stopped her which is good but I felt bad for mal ever since her and Ben got together and they all decided to be good, people were constantly harassing her and she kept saying how stressed out it made her of course I tried to help but it was hard because I couldn't really relate. I was still being ignored and it killed me, of course I still had mal, evie, jay, and Carlos but even Ben was ignoring me. I would be walking down the halls and people would run into me and make me drop my stuff, when I was walking with the guys people would run up and talk to them and even when mal or Evie would try and bring me into the conversation the people would act like I wasn't even there, and I'm tired of it I wish I could just leave.

I was walking down the hall to mal and evies room hoping one of them would be there when I am slammed to the ground and I look up and see Audry standing there over the top of me.

"Watch where you're going phsyco!" She screams and I get up grabbing my purse and I keep walking now crying, I finally reach their room and I open the door seeing mal packing and picking her mom up and putting her into a box with holes. 

"Mal? Where are you going?" I ask and her head shoots up from her bag surprised to see me standing in her doorway and especially crying.

"Y/n! Why are you here? And why are you crying?" Mal asks walking over to me concerned.

"I'm just so sick and tired of it here mal I just wish I could leave I'm so tired of being ignored and people thinking I'm crazy I just don't belong!" I yell crying even harder now not knowing what to do just wanting to leave but having nowhere to go.

"I know how you feel that's why I'm leaving I'm going back to the isle I just don't fit in here! I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses!" Mal says obviously hurt and angry.

"You're going back to the isle?!" I ask happy for her but at the same time not wanting one of my best friends leaving but I know that's petty.

"Yeah I just want to go home, get my turf back, and go back to normal." Mal says and I get an idea.

"Mal! You're leaving right?" I say kinda happily, "yeah.." She says confused. "And I want to leave, so why don't you take me with you!" I say proudly.

"No y/n you wouldn't stand a chance!" Mal says shutting me down.

"Oh come on mal you know I can hold my own and people already think I belong there so why not?" I say very confident that I'd won her over. "Plus you don't want to be all alone there right?"

"Fine!" She says "go pack and I'll swing by your room to grab you when I'm done here I'll wright a letter from both of us telling them why were not here." 

"Ok!" I said obviously excited to get out of this place and finally get to see what the island looks like, I've never liked the princessy feel of auradon.