Of course ben got captured why wouldn't he?

~~~~ Harry's POV

I was walking down the alley looking for the hide out I knew mal and the vks as they liked to call themselves lived. Uma said that we were looking for king ben because Gil said he was here on the isle somewhere and knowing that him and mal were dating that would be the first place he would go. I was supposed to be looking for ben and I was but I was mostly thinking about that y/n girl. I was walking along when one of my crew pointed to a guy walking down the alley looking mad he had his head down but I was sure it was him... King ben oh uma was gonna be so happy. I told my crew to grab him and take him to uma and that I had some business to take care of.

I walked back the way kingy came and found jay Evie and carlos looking around for ben.

"Oh my god ben don't scare us like that!" Evie said and as I walked further she realized I wasn't ben.

"Don't scare you.... But that's my speciality!" I said with a Cheshire grin on my face.

"Harry.... Where's ben!" Evie asked clearly pissed off looks like I've done my job.

"Oh yeah we nicked him!" I say laughing, "and if you want him back you'll have mal come to the chip shop alone, actually scratch that have her bring her nice friend with her too I've been meaning to speak to her." I say and jay comes at me.

"What do you want with y/n?" He barks.

"Ooohhhh does someone like her?" I ask kinda pissed off I wasn't gonna let this idiot date her.

"No we just want to know what problem you have with a non villan kid!" He says and I relax a bit I thought I was going to have to fight em'.

"Well that's none of your business now is it? Bye now!" I say turning around and walking away.

~~~~ your pov.

"Bens been what?!" I ask/ yell at jay as he explains the situation.

"This never would've happened if you hadnt brought him here!" Mal says pissed off and rightfully so.

"Harry said that if we wanted ben back mal would have to go alone well not really alone he said to bring y/n." He says looking at the floor.

"And why would he want me?" I ask crossing my arms.

"He said it wasn't our buisness." He said

"Well I guess its ok its just harry right mal he won't hurt me will he?" I ask concerned at why he would want me I mean I'm not complaining I mean it's another reason to see him but I was still scared.

"I don't think so, but other than you I'm going alone!" She says frankly "you heard what he said uma said go alone."

"Well I know I'm not moving!" Carlos said making the others stop arguing.

"Fine but were going to be right here when you get back." Jay says and mal and I agree before heading out towards the fish and chips shop.

When we get there we hear singing from the inside and realize who I assume to be uma, because ya know they're saying her name, is singing on the inside. But then I hear a familiar Scottish accent start to rap and I peak my head in to hear harry rapping about uma and him but then he says something that I didn't really know how to react to. "Umas so hot you'll get burned if you look!" I was hurt I mean did he really like her I mean I can't really be surprised or at least I have no right to because I just got here but if that's the case then why was he leading me on by flirting with me? I look down and start to cry a little mal realizes what's going on and starts to comfort me right away.

"Its ok y/n just remember what I told you he's not always great and pick your head up you can't let them see you cry!" Mal say which helps and I stop crying. By the time we're done talking they had stopped and mal walked in "I'm baaaaccckkk" mal says in a sing song like voice.

"Loser party of one right this way" uma says and mal walks with her over to a table where they start talking. I walk through the door with my head held high and I look around and I find harry and walk over to him.

"Oh hi y/n!" He says a little too cheerily.

"What do you want harry? Why did you call me here?" I ask starting to lose it again but I quickly snap myself out of it.

"What do you mean princess I wanted to talk to you" he says taking his hook and moving a price of my hair out of my face.

 "Don't princess me I don't need your pitty!" I say pretty pissed. "I was listening to your little rap about how HOT uma was." I say looking away from him.

"That didn't mean I liked her I don't and are you jealous?" He asks smirking

"I mean sure! You're the first guy to ever really notice me and think I was actually pretty and you kept flirting with me and then I hear that! yeah, I was jealous, and i know I can't really say anything because I just got here and that's petty but..." I was cut off when he brought his lips to mine holding my chin with his hand, I started to kiss back, but then I realized what was happening and pulled back, I was so confused I didn't know what to do so I started to cry.

"Wait what's wrong?!" He asked looking severely concerned looking me over making sure I was ok.

"I'm so confused!" I say yelling now "I just don't get you!" I say and he looks confused.

"Y/n I think you're hot and i like you not uma why can't you see that and I promise I'm not all that bad"he says grabbing my chin making me look back up at him. "Please believe me." He says looking longingly down at me, and then I do something unexpected, something I didn't even think I would do I looked up at him brought my hand to his face and kisses him, fireworks went off in my head and we stayed like that for a while. Some guy named Gil cheered a bit at first and then we were pulled apart someone was dragging me by the back of my collar and dragging me out the doors, I look up and it was mal. She stopped a little while down and let me go.

"I'm guessing that that conversation didn't go well?" I ask because she's fuming mad.

"Of course it didn't but then again when does it ever!" She says well yells.

"What does uma want in exchange for ben?" I ask knowing that there had to be something.

"Fairy godmothers wand!" She says and I gasp we couldn't give her that she would destroy the barrier and invade auradon.

~~~~
Whelp decided to update early I am soooooo happy that you guys like this story so far and I couldnt wait to update I love writing this story and couldn't be more greatful for all the positive feed back... If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment, I love to hear your ideas<3