smoke bombs, magic wands, and pirates

Well its technically Monday now so I decided why not update! I hope you guys like this chapter bc I made a lot of edits to it to make it perfect for you guys even though its far from perfect lol. Well enjoy!<3

~~~~ Harry's POV

After y/n got dragged out by mal the same thing happened for me except instead of mal it was uma dragging me off. She dragged me into the back of the shop and threw me at the wall.

"Uma what the heck!" I say as I stand back up confused at why she was pissed.

"I saw you kissing that phyco princess!" She says and it finally clicks.

"Uma I'm sorry I just really like her!" I say being sincere, I knew it would only make it worse for me but I had to be honest.

"Harry! You're a pirate! You should start acting like one again! And on top of that you're with me not her!" She screamed at me making me mad.

"Uma I'm not with you! Never have been never will! I know I need to start acting like a pirate again and I get that but I refuse to give up on her!" I yell and she slapps me.

"Get your head back in line and don't let me catch you flirting with her again! Or else little princess will be fish bait!" She says storming out of the room leaving me standing there holding my face, until Gil walks in laughing.

"She's reaaalllyyy pissed now dude!" He says laughing.

"Not now Gil! And why does she think that I'm hers just because I'm her first mate!?" I say more of a rhetorical question but Gil decides to answer.

"Well its probably because you ya know called her hot and you...." I cut him off by hitting him on the back of the head and walking out of the room I need to find y/n again and talk...

~~~~ your pov

We had decided to give uma a fake wand that carlos and jay were making back at auradon and mal, evie, and I were supposed to gather smoke bombs and other supplies for the inevitable fight that was soon to break out

Before we left I changed into an outfit I had laying on the top of my suitcase (the one above lol) while mal evie and I talked about our hair and how proud of dizzy they were and that she did a great job. We headed down to curl up and dye not rushing because we knew jay and carlos weren't going to be back til tomorrow and there was no way we could do anything until they got back. We got about 5 or 6 smoke bombs and talked to dizzy for a bit and evie and I looked through her old sketch book together going over some of her designs. Then her and dizzy talked about some of the jewelry that dizzy had made and dizzy even let her take some. When we were done talking we ended up back at the apartment me spray painting my wall I was almost done I had drawn a big self portrait just like everyone else and I had painted gears and tea cups and all kinds of things like that on my walls I was finishing up something now that wasn't really like the rest of them it was a big hook Just like Harry's. Evie walked in and was looking around at all of my walls and looked pretty happy at how they had turned out but then her eyes fell on the one I was in the middle of painting and her smile fell.