(Rebel_Writer45) surprise proposal

"I've gotta run out, I'll be back soon" I say as I open the door.

"Ranna wait!" Oli said running to me. "why have you been leaving so much lately? I mean you've been doing this for about a week or two now"

"I can't tell you, I want to but I just can't"

"Are you seeing someone else? Are cheating on me?" He said slightly angry.

"No, I haven't" I said starting to cry.

"Then why won't you tell me?" He said as I walked to the sofa, sitting down. He closed the the door as he sat on the other sofa in front of me.

"I don't want to ruin it" I said wiping my eyes.

"Ruin what?"

"I can't tell you, it's secret"

"What do you mean you can't tell me and it's a secret. Why are you keeping secrets from me?" He yelled, already frustrated.

"I just can't, I'm sorry" I wanna tell him I've been sneaking out to plan a surprise proposal for him, but I just don't wanna ruin it.

He stood up and walked around the sofa with his hands above his head. "If your gonna cheat and keep secrets, please leave. I don't want to be treated like this, I'd never had the thought of cheating or anything on you. I loved you with my being and you cant even tell me why you've been going out so much"

What he had just said, hit me so hard. He thinks I'm cheating on him. "Babe, I'm not.."

"Please Ranna, just stop" he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Please"

"Oli.. I would never ever, EVER cheat on you. I love you, I just wish you trusted me to go out and not worry about me finding someone else because there is nobody else" I broke down, I was an emotional wreck.

"Then please tell me, what you are doing that involves you needing to go out and not coming back for nearly 3-4 hours?" He'd hit his breaking point.

I didn't want to tell him but its causing him to think otherwise. "If you really wanna know, I was put planning a surprise proposal for you but I mean it's not much of a surprise anymore"

His eyes lightened as he stood there for a few minutes, deciphering what had just happened. "I'm so sorry babe" he said as he walked over and sat down beside me, hugging me. "I'm very very sorry, I was so harsh. All you were trying to doing was doing something for me and I over exaggerated"

I just there quietly, listening to him apologize for what just happened.

"Im sorry I ruined it for you, I need to learn how to trust you. I'll make it all up to you, I promise" i looked at him as he leaned in, kissing me.

Im sorry it was so short but I still hope you enjoyed it Rebel_Writer45

Thank you for reading everyone, I appreciate your support.

~ Cassie 💎