(mrscatiamaynard) Club

"Babe, you ready?" Angelique, my best friend, popped her head into my room.

"Yeah, give me a few second. I'm having trouble with my makeup" I said as I struggled to get a perfect wing.

"Oh, let me help!" She walked in front of me and began doing my makeup.

"Angelique, your the best!" I said looking at my makeup in the mirror. I mean I couldn't have done it any better.

She smiled. "I know"

"We should probably get going if we want a park" I said looking at the time. It's now 10:30 pm and the bar opens at 11, my flat is about 20 minutes away from the Club.

The girls were wanting to go to take me to The Haunt, they absolutely love that club and wouldn't stop begging me to go until I agreed. I've never been to this club before but the girls have and they want me to try it out so I'm gonna do it for them.

-

We finally made it, we found a park not too far from the building and went inside. We had made it at 11:03 because of traffic.

The music was booming, people already dancing, and the bar was packed. We walked over to the bar, we all three sat down as we waited for the bartender to serve us.

"Hey, can I help you ladys?" The bartender said walking toward us.

"Tequila for me" I said as the others ordered a Brandy and Rum. He poured the liquids into glasses and handed them to us.

"Hope you ladys have a great night" he said as he walked to the other side of the bar.

"He's kinda cute" Shanel said taking a sip of her Brandy.

We at there for a while just having a good time, drinking a lot. I'm already on my 3rd glass and I've got to go to the bathroom.

"Girls, I'll be back. I've gotta use the restroom" I said standing, turning around, keeping eye contact with Angelique. I began walking to the bathroom, turning my attention back to the from of me. As soon as I turned my head, I ran into someone and I fell back asleep he came crashing onto me.

He lifted his self off of me, looking at me with concern. "Oh my gosh, are you alright?"

"Yea, I'm fine" I said as I heard the girls calling for me as they pushed their way over to where I was, to help me up.

"Oh my gosh, Catia are you ok?" They asked in unison.

"I'm fine, just a little fall" I said as they looked at the boy in front of me and smiled. They gave me THAT look and went back to their seats.

"I'm Jack" he said putting his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Catia, nice to meet you" I shook his hand as we smiled.

"So do you wanna sit down and just talk?" He asked, pointing to a table on the wall.

"I actually have to use the restroom, like really bad. I actually don't know where it's at, its my first time in here" I said as laughing.

"I'll show you if you'd like" he suggested, I nodded as I followed him to the restroom.

"Thank you, you wait here" I said pointing at the ground, running through the door.

I washed my hands and walked out, smiling as I noticed he was still standing there. "So how about that talk?" We started walking back to the crowd and sitting at the table.

"So do you live around here?" He said as sat down across from me.

"Yea, I live about 20 minutes up the road" I said as a waitress brought us some drinks.

"Really? I live about 10-15 minutes near Barnard's" he said smiling, taking his glass to his lips. "I love their tequila" he licked his lips.

I giggled. "I live in Barnard's, at the top" I said his eyes, moving from his glass to look at me.

"I live at Harrah's, right across the road" he said smiling. Taking another sip.

This carried on for nearly an hour, our conversation was pretty interesting. We talked about our siblings and what we like to do.

This is all I remember from last night.

-

I woke up the next morning, I had a huge headache and the bright light wasn't helping at all. I looked up, realising I wasn't in my own room. I sat up quickly as I looked around at the unfamiliar room.

Suddenly the door opened, in a came the boy I was with last night with a glass of water in his hand. He looked over noticing I was awake "good morning, love. I brought you some medicine for your headache" he whispered, sitting it down on the side table.

"Thank you" I picked up the pill and water, swallowing it in one gulp. "What happened last night?" I asked as his face was consumed by a huge smiled. "Please tell my I didn't do something stupid"

"Well, we were talking at a table on the wall and you kept drinking a bunch of tequila. You probably drank like 3-4 glasses, then you asked me to dance and I agreed. Let me tell you, I've never seen anyone dance like you before so carefree and not worrying about who was watching. It was the best night I'd ever had" he said laughing at the thought of last night.

"Oh my" I laughed at the embarrassing image of me dancing like a maniac, in front everyone. "Oh my gosh! Shanel and Angelique are probably worrying about me, I never came home last night" I said worried.

"Calm down, I handled that already" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean you handled it already?"

"I told them I was gonna take you with me and get you to bed. They told me it was alright and I carried you out, bringing you here. I let you have my bed and I slept on the sofa" he said clarifying himself.

He let me sleep in his bed and he laid on the sofa? "Why didn't you just keep your bed and put me on the sofa?"

"I wanted you to be comfortable, I was fine on the sofa last night. Plus, I wouldn't have let you sleep on that small sofa, it'll hurt your back and especially your neck" he said rubbing his neck.

"Oh your so sweet, but are you alright?" I asked sympathetically.

"Yea, just a little pain in my neck and my lower back but otherwise I'm great" he said smiling.

"Lay down" I said as I got off the bed, fixing the sheets.

"No really, I'm fine thank you!" He said moving so I could stand in front of him.

"Jack?" He nodded, confirming it was his name. "I won't take no as an answer, you slept on that sofa so I could be comfortable last night so now I'm gonna pay you back for you thoughtfulness" 

He sighed, giving in and lying down on the comfy material. I began running my hands up his back to his shoulders, massaging his shoulders. "Ugh, your amazing. This feels really great!" He said enjoying the massage.

I sat there massaging his back for nearly an hour or more until he had fell asleep. I'm guessing he probably didn't get enough sleep last night on that sofa. I didn't want to wake him so I quietly grabbed my things and headed home.

Everyone was still asleep so I quietly went to my room, sitting down on my bed. I decided to check my phone for any messages or notifications. I opened my phone to see it was left on contacts and Jack's name was at the top with a  picture of me and him last night and his number at the bottom.

I smiled as I decided to text him, telling him I came home for a shower and if he wanted to do something today just text me.

I really enjoyed last night and wouldn't mind having another just like it. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him again, he's a pretty great guy. 💙

I hope you liked this mrscatiamaynard  😉 I quite enjoyed writing this. I did a lot of research for this imagine but it was definitely worth it.

Thank you to everyone reading, I appreciate it!!

~ Cassie 💎