(sdmn_life123) Buttercream Holiday

Christmas is in 3 days, Jack and I are currently on our way to his brother's, Conor's house. We are gonna stay with him for a few nights so we can be there when they have their Christmas party. We went out and bought tons of presents for the family and squad. I can't wait!! I really hope they enjoy what we got them.

"We're here!" Jack announced as we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful 2 story house.

"So this is where he lives?" He nodded, turning the ignition off. "It's so beautiful, let's go see the inside!" I unbuckled, running to the door and knocking. Jack walked up as Conor opened the door.

"Hey Katie, Jack. Glad you two could make it. We're just making arrangements for the party. We decided to have it the day before Christmas so what I mean is, we're having the party tomorrow" Conor said, excitedly as he moved to the side letting us in.

"Yay! I can't wait" I said as I made my way into his house to find his little sister, Anna. I absolutely love her, she is so sweet and I love to hang out with her. As I walked through the house, a few of the boys said hey to me as I walked by and I replied with a simple hello.

"Oh my gosh, Katie! How are you?" Anna yelled from the kitchen as she ran to me, wrapping me into a hug.

"I'm doing well and yourself?" I asked, pulling from the hug.

"Great! Mum wants to see you a moment. She really misses you but you know, not as much as I did" She said, pulling me into the kitchen. Where I seen Helen sitting with Gary and an elderly couple at the kitchen table.

"Katie, honey!" She quickly stood up. "Excuse me" She came over to me, wrapping me in a tight hug. Oh, did I mention Jack's family are big huggers. "Katie, how have you been? We've missed you so much!" She moved from the hug and i smiled.

"I've been well! I've missed you all so much as well, Jack hardly brings me over anymore" She lead us to the table, where we sat down with Gary and the others. Jack and I live in London , every year we drive from London to Brighton to see everyone.

"I know, we really wish you two lived closer" She smiled. "Oh goodness, almost forgot. Katie, this is Jack's grandparents, they're gonna be celebrating with us this year" She said, smiling. "Tea?"

We shook hands as she stood up to grab some tea. "Yes, please" The others politely declined. She grabbed two glasses from the cupboard and poured the piping tea, handing me a cup.

"Thank you" I grabbed my glass, taking a sip. "So delicious, you've always knew how to make a wonderful glass of tea" I complimented. 

"Well thank you dear, I'm glad you enjoy it so much"

We sipped on our teas and talked about the party and Helen asked me a lot of question about Jack and I, like if we were possibly gonna move back soon. I really want to move back but I haven't got jack to break yet. He wants to stay in London because it's such a beautiful city, it is but I miss the family, my family also lives in Brighton.

~

Jack walked in, sitting beside me. We were now up and eating breakfast, today's gonna be a busy day. We have to set up and buy some stuff for the party tonight, I can hardly wait!

After breakfast, the girls stayed home to make decorations while the boys went out to grab some food and booze. Every year for Christmas, we try to throw a big party and invite anyone who wanted to come. I honestly look forward to these patties every year.

We decorated the whole house and cooked enough for two armies. Now all we have to do is wait for the boys to come back. It's nearly 4 and we want the party to go on by 5 so we have an hour to be ready.

The front door flew open as Jack, Conor and Gary came in carrying loads of alcohol. "The car's loaded, this isn't the half of it" Gary said, sitting down a big box of Mike's hard lemonade. That stuff is amazing, I bet Jack got it just because he knows that that's my favorite alcoholic beverage.

I helped the boys finish unloading the car and we set all the drinks out and a bunch of solo cups. We are now ready for the party! We turned on the speakers as they boomed throughout the house to a pop song.

People started showing up, talking and having a good time. Jack and I sat on the couch just talking. Conor came by handing is another beverage, I started feeling a buzz after the third one.

~

Last night was awesome, Jack and I danced then Conor joined in our crazy, fun dancing. Today we're opening up presents so Jack and I ran downstairs, grabbing the presents in the back.

"Sit them right here" Jack said as he sat down the presents he was carrying.

Everyone came in and sat down, opening their gifts as I handed them out. They all thanked each other for the gifts and now it's my turn to open my gifts from the squad.

I opened Conor's first, it was 2 Aeropostale shirts. Mikey's was next, it was a leather jacket. Caspar's was the 'laid in America' DVD. Josh got me a light purple button up. Joe gave me a snapback. Oli didn't know what to get me so he just bought me a 10 pound bag of candy.

I thanked everyone for their gifts. "Wait Katie!" I shot my attention towards Conor, who had jumped towards me with a box. "Here, I almost forgot this one" I took the present, revealing a shirt with his name in big letters on it and his contrast album under it. I laughed as I laid them with the rest of my gifts.

I then realized I haven't got anything from Jack. I had gotten him a watch and a new pair of red and black Nikes. He loved his shoes and I'm so happy!

"Katie" Jack said as I was about to stand up. I turned around to see a long box. "Come here" he patted the spot in front of his legs. I sat down as he handed me the box. I opened it revealing a beautiful diamond necklace. "Here" he grabbed the necklace and put it on me.

"Jack, it's beautiful. Thank you!" I said turning around and pecking his lips. He smiled as we stood up, going into the kitchen to help Helen clean up.

"Yo Jack" Mikey yelled, coming into the kitchen. Jack turned around to see Mikey at the doorway. We're going out to have some boy time, do you want to come? I mean before you go back to London" Jack looked at me and I nodded.

"Go ahead. We're going to leave it a secret, that were moving back tomorrow" I whispered, smiling at the thought of moving back. We already have the moving trucks loaded and the new house ready.

He said bye as he left Helen and I standing in the kitchen, cleaning. "He really misses his friends" I said as she agreed.

"They miss him as well. All Conor talks about is wanting him to move back down here and honestly I want him to, too" I smiled. Tomorrow is going to be a great day for everyone!

I'm sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoy it!  sdmn_life123

~ Cassie 💎