Williwbreeze's mistake

Dedicated to my 100 and up followers new warrior cat book. Well I guess that's it bye~cloudstar123

A small light brown and dark brown she-cat laid down next to a little black and grey speckled Tom with white paws and a brown she-cat with black patches.

The light brown one lifted her head up and meowed to the black and brown she-cat "Mama can we wake up Shadowkit and Owlkit?"

"Yes sweetie and be gentle Willowkit." she purred. Willowkit walked over to th black Tom with white paws.

"Wake up Shadowkit." She meowed sweetly to the tom.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Shadowkit meowed running his paw on his eye.

Willowkit ran over to the she-cat and meowed "Owlkit wake up." Owlkit slowly raised up and opened her eyes.

Willowkit smiled and walked out of the den Owlkit and Shadowkit right behind her. Their mother ,Splashpelt, Called after them "Be careful."

The kits barely listened and went to the fresh-kill pile. They went around it and bumped into a tall ginger Tom. ."Watch it! Oh-oh um...hi." he meowed.

"Hi I'm Willowkit, Shadowkit, and Owlkit." Willowkit pointed her tail to her siblings as she introduces them.

"I'm Gingerpaw. Watch where your going!" He meows. He walks his face redder than his fur.

"Why is he blushing? He yelled at us!" Shadowkit asks. Willowkit and Owlkit shrug and run to a new place.

The place they run to is the elder's den. An old cat with long dark grey pelt smiles at them. "I'm Stormcloud and that is Rabbitears and Speckletail." She points to each cat as she intrudes them.

Stormcloud is a tom. Rabbitears is a she-cat with brown with long ears. Speckletail is light grey with white speckles on her tail.

"Will you tell us a story?" Willowkit asks. The three cats smile widens

Stormcloud says "I'll tell you a story." The kits settle down and looked up.

"Once way before your mom was born a young cat named Deerfur. He was a loyal strong warrior. He fell in love with a cat from Nightclan. We are in Lightningclan so he met her at the boreder. Her name was Midnightpelt. She had kits and Deerfur left our clan and joined hers. He died from a battle with his own clan. His sister Lilypool cut his shoulder and he died from blood loss. The lesson is don't fall in love with other clans. Lightningclan is all you need. Nightclan, Tornadoclan, and Oceanclan are out enemies."

The kits stared in awe "I will never fall in love with a cat from anther clan." Willowkit meowed. The other kits nodded in agreement.

"That's good now run off and play." The little kits ran out of the den and played.

A she-cat with golden fur walked with a black Tom and a grey she-cat behind her carrying fresh-kill.

The kits walk into the nursery and laid next to their mom. The three kits fell asleep to the sweet purrs of their mom.

The next day the three kits woke up and went to play outside of the nursery. "Lets go see the elders!" Squeaked Willowkit.

"Ya! They tell the best stories!" Owlkit agreed. "I want to here a battle story, come on!" Shadowkit.

The three kits ran over to the elder's den and meowed "We want to hear a story please."

"Ok my little darlings, Once before our leader was born there was a cat her name was Cloudstar. She and a cat named Nettleclaw were mates. She fell in love with our old old medicine cat Dustyleaf. They loved each other they became mates. No one new but Silverlight Cloudstar's sister. Cloudstar had kits and they grew up and found out who their father is. They all excepted it as loved Cloudstar and Dustyleaf as their parents." Stormcloud meowed the story.

"Who were the kits?" Owlkit asked curiosity filling her gaze.

"Guess." The elders eyes full of sweetness looking at the kits. The kits shrugged

"Me and Rabbitears are her kits." The elder finished. the kit's gazes widened.

"Really?" Shadowkit asked. The two elders nodded. The three kits left in shock.

Willowkit walked to the warrior's den. She sat down and closed her eyes. She felt her siblings lay next to her. They all fell asleep from the purrs of each other.

"Wake up." Splashpelt nudged her kits softly as she woke them up.

"Let's go play mossball!" Willowkit squeaked. The other kits ran after her and got a ball of moss.

"Kits." Splashpelt whispers. Just then Splashpelt's mate Jaguarpelt came up to her.

"Our kits are perfect." He whispers in her ear. Splashpelt only lays her head on his shoulder and purrs.

Splashpelt hopes this will last forever. It won't.