Te amo (Logic x Morality)

Part 2 to Je t'aime. Requested.

All was quiet in Logan's room after Roman had disappeared. Logan hoped things went well for him, and if he was correct in what Virgil had said then it most likely would.

Logan thought that Virgil's idea was a very good one. Confessing in another language, so they wouldn't find out what he had said. Logan thought the idea was good enough that he wanted to try it himself.

He had also been wanting to confess his feelings for a certain bubbly cardigan clad clod. Maybe this was how he should do it.

Logan made up his mind, deciding what he was going to say, and made his way to Patton's room. Patton greeted him immediately, asking what he had needed, and Logan explaining that he had something to tell him.

"Well, what is it then?" Patton questioned, smiling and waiting for Logan to answer.

Logan hesitated, mouth opening and closing. His palms were sweaty and he felt shaky, he didn't know if he could do this or not.

He took a deep breath, swallowing his nerves and smiling back at Patton slightly. "Right," he started. "I just um... well..."

He trailed off, and shook his head, deciding to start over.

"Te amo." He said simply, letting out a relieved breath at finally getting it out. He was about to just tell him he needed to go and leave, but stopped when he saw Patton's surprised expression. Logan felt even more nervous now.

Patton's surprised expression changed to one of happiness, and he grinned brightly at Logan. "Yo también te amo."

Logan gaped at Patton, completely caught off guard. "I-I-you-what?" He stammered out, face red and brain seeming to fail him. "You knew what I said?"

"Yeah! Aren't you proud of me Logan?" Patton grinned, and Logan couldn't help but return his smile.

"Well, I... yes, I suppose I am. Though, that is not the most important thing right now... You love me?" Logan questioned, face glowing bright red.

"Of course I do! I always thought I was pretty obvious about it. I guess you're not the best at understanding emotions though, but I knew you were very smart so I assumed-" Patton was rambling on, but was cut off as Logan suddenly stepped closer to him and pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly. Patton stopped talking and smiled, hugging Logan back happily.

"Did you already know that I liked you?" Logan questioned, and Patton shook his head.

"No, I thought that you couldn't possibly like me back. Which is why I was surprised, I never expected you to tell me that." He shrugged. "I'm so glad you do though!"

"Yeah," Logan smiled, pulling back from the hug to look at him. "I am happy as well."

The two looked at each other silently for a moment, neither really taking notice as they drifted closer towards the other. Once they were near enough to feel each other's breaths on their cheeks Logan spoke up again, whispering.

"I am still... very clueless, when it comes to things such as this. I'm not the best at understanding emotions, but I am hoping that you might help me through this? Would you be my... boyfriend?" Logan asked, seeming nervous.

Patton smiled gently. "Of course." He breathed, and the distance between the two finally closed.

This was really cute and fun to write!! Also just remember I'm not exactly doing requests in the order they were requested but rather what's easiest for me to do right now, I promise I'm gonna get around to all of them though

I also had to look up what I love you was in Spanish bc I don't know any other languages so. Well I know how to say I love you in one more language but that brings back awful memories so y'know, there's that. Unfortunately that seems to be where my thoughts have been lately, I can barely focus on anything without that annoying reminder.

Moving on, I feel a little less sick now so that's good, hopefully I don't continue to feel sick tomorrow. Who knows, though.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this. *zombie rises from the dead to hand you a ring pop*

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!! I appreciate it

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!! I appreciate it. I think it's really cool that people actually take notice and like when I do that at the end of these. I wish I could meet you all and give you real ring pops haha.

Take care of yourselves!!! Remember that I love you!!! Bye!-Bob 

(and yes, I will sleep now do not worry. I also just wanna say that when I say I'm upset or sick I don't need or want to take a break from writing for you guys. I appreciate you saying that I can if I need it, but honestly Thomas Sanders and my books are the only things making me happy rn, I don't wanna take a break from that at all! So don't worry, it's never a burden having to update, I do it cause I wanna. That's... why I write pretty much every day, though I'm sure to some that is annoying haha.)