(Anxiety x Logic)

I know I said I'd try and write less of this ship but I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN FIGHT ME (pls don't actually at the moment I'm in too much pain to even stand lmao) also this doesn't have a plot I just needed fluff so sorry(?)
Also look my obsessions are obviously just gonna show up in my writing I'm sorry I just...... aliens okay??? These two are huge dorks I feel like they would definitely talk about aliens like all the time just go with it okay

New message.

Verge: i know it's late but im in need of cuddles from my boyfriend so im on my way to your room

Logan glanced down at his phone, surprised to find Virgil had messaged him. He was confused, but he didn't have much time to react before Virgil was already there, making his way into Logan's room and over to his bed, sitting down and making himself comfortable.

"You don't mind, right?" He glanced over at Logan, who had an amused smile on his lips.

"Of course not. Just find it very out of character of you to barge in without really asking." Logan pointed out, and Virgil shrugged.

"I knew you wouldn't care, and like I said I need someone to cuddle with." He leaned closer to Logan, wrapping his arms around him and hiding his face in his shoulder.

"I see. I don't quite understand how it was needed, but you are still always welcome in here Virgil." Logan kissed his head, wrapping his arms around Virgil too. They were both smiling, happy to spend time together.

"I'm telling you, I probably could've died if I hadn't come here." Virgil continued to be dramatic, Logan nodding along, just going with whatever he said.

"I'm sure. It makes perfect sense, I'm just glad you got here in time." Logan tried to look serious, but he still couldn't keep the smile off his face.

"Yeah! It's super serious stuff." Virgil agreed, both of them giggling. Virgil shifted to lay with his head on Logan's chest, looking up at him. "Hey. Do you wanna talk about aliens?"

"Aliens?" Logan questioned, looking down at him. "What about aliens?"

"Do you think they are actually out there?" Virgil wondered, and Logan shrugged.

"Probably. The universe is very big. I think it's safe to assume there's life out there we don't yet know about. What do you think?"

"Definitely. They've already abducted people, y'know. They're out there. The reptilians, those guys are among us." Virgil nodded, looking completely serious, and Logan had to hide his small smile. "They're probably listening in on our conversation right now somehow."

"Oh yeah?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow. "If they are listening, what would you like to say to them?"

Virgil thought about it for a second. "If you're listening, I hope you know that I will literally pay you to abduct me."

"You want to be abducted?" Logan frowned, and Virgil nodded.

"Yeah. Think about how cool that'd be!" He looked excited, but Logan somehow couldn't understand why that would ever be a good thing.

"Then you'd be away from me, though." He commented without really thinking about it, face burning as he realized what he had said. "I mean... Yeah. I would miss you."