Rest (Logic x Morality)

Patton trudged sleepily around the mind, making sure every little thing was perfectly in order. Thomas had gone to bed some time ago, and everyone else was in their rooms to get some rest too. Despite being exhausted himself Patton refused to go to bed until he had checked to be sure the others were peacefully asleep.

He made his way to Roman's room first, showing up inside and finding him already in bed, getting his beauty sleep. Patton smiled at seeing him, made sure the lights were turned off, and then made his way to the next room.

Patton wasn't at all surprised to see Virgil still awake despite it being early morning by now. It wasn't unusual for him at all. He was the main reason Patton made sure to check on everyone, to be completely sure that nothing was bothering them and keeping them up.

"Hey kiddo," he smiled, Virgil looking up from his phone at Patton to listen to him. "You doing okay? Anything bothering you?"

"I'm fine, Patton." Virgil assured the worried father, offering a small smile to prove he was okay. "Was actually just about to go to sleep. Don't worry."

"You're positive you're doing okay?" Patton asked, just to be sure. Virgil nodded.

"Yeah, I promise." He said, knowing that it helped Patton to worry less.

"Alright, just checking on you. I'll let you sleep now, but come get me if you need anything at all, okay?" Patton insisted, still smiling. Virgil nodded again. "I love you!"

"I know. You get some sleep soon too, you look exhausted."

Patton smiled, understanding that that was his way of saying "I love you too", and telling Virgil that he would. He left the room afterwards, only having one more person to check on.

As he was walking that way he paused to yawn, leaning against the wall and closing his eyes for a second. He was definitely tired, but he still needed to check on Logan before he went to bed himself.

Entering the logical traits room he immediately looked to his bed, finding it to be empty. The next place he looked to was Logan's desk, where he found him hunched over whatever it was he was working on. Stepping up closer to him he saw that Logan was in fact asleep. Patton shook his head at him, smiling still and stifling another yawn.

He glanced from Logan's bed to his desk, deciding it wasn't too far. Hoping not to wake him, Patton carefully lifted Logan in his arms, carrying him quickly over to his bed and gently setting him down. He was still in his normal clothing, so Patton made sure to take off his glasses, setting them carefully on the nightstand beside his bed. He undid his tie, taking it off and setting it aside as well.

He yawned once more, starting to realize just how tired being up and moving all day had made him. He stumbled on his way to turn out the lights, nearly falling but managing to catch himself. Unfortunately, as he caught himself he had woken up the sleeping trait in the bed behind him.

"Patton?" The logical side called out tiredly, squinting at him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fi-" he yawned again. "I'm fine! Just checking on you before I headed back to my own room. I was just about to turn off the lights and leave."

"Are you sure you'll be able to make it? You look exhausted." Logan asked, concerned. Patton just shrugged it off, laughing.