At the age of 12 i was kidnapped.... and there somebody still after me all these yearsch8

My uncle took me to the hospital. They x- rayed my ankle and found that I had broken it in two places. While waiting for the guy to come on cast my ankle. My uncle was asking me all this questions.

"How did you me Locus?"

"Got lost running in the woods." he nodded hid head.

"What did you and locus talk about?"

"Things."

"What kind of things did you talk about?"

"He's going to spend the night at my house." he started laughing. I couldn't help to smile.

"what so funny?"

"Nothing?" he continued to laugh.

"Tell me."

"Okay. Your first friend your bring home is a boy and your having him spend the night. I can see the look on your fathers face."

"It not like he's my boyfriend and we are going to sleep together. All it is, is that I get his life and home life. I just don't want him to sleep in the woods." that made him stop laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing I don't need to make things worst. All I'm saying is that I can return the favor."

"April." he us that tone when he wanted answer and I wasn't going to give it to him.

"Good afternoon." the lady looked up.

"Oh hello sheriff." she said with a huge smile.

"Hello Annie." the way my uncle looked at Annie. Oh great Annie and him have a thing for each other.

After Annie was done with putting my cast and done talking to my uncle it was already three o' clock. On the way home my uncle asked

"So what are you going to tell your dad?"

"The truth. I was running, fell, broke my ankle, locus found me."

"Okay. What about locus spending the night?"

"Well m dad so into his work and into Rachel."

When we got to my house there was a vase full of yellow and green sunflowers. My heart sank. The only people who knew those were my favorite flowers were my mother and Mark.

"I wonder who they are from?" he picked them up and we walked inside.

"Look there a card." he handed me the card

"your hands are shacking. Are you okay sweetheart?"

"Ya I'm fine I just hate crushes." I went to go sit down on the sofa. I stared down at the card. I took a deep breath and opened the card. At first I couldn't make out what the words said. Come on April focus. I looked down at the card and read it.

April,

What were you thinking. The woods. I'm just glad your safe. I love.

You will always be my

Rainbow

Ps: we will meet soon I promise.

I reread the card over and over again. He said he loves me. He been keeping track of me. I have a stalker and I'm not afraid of him I love him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think about her being ing love with her stalker.?

comment please.