Prologue

My life? Ha! It's too dull and gloomy that when I'll share it to you, you'll just yawn and ignore my being.

I'm dull, boring, tedious, and monotous. I hate to smile. What's the main purpose for it anyway. It's just a waste of effort. I hate all the people in the world. To be exact I hate everything.

But not everything. Music, arts, writings and the things that pleases me are exceptional. Sports are also exceptional, it always makes me calm. Since, you still don't know my identity, I won't tell you all of my self. Even my side story or anything that descibes me. All I could just say is that I'm cold, stiff, hostile and most importantly antisocial.

Well, since your already here, I won't waste your time. Time is unretreivable, it can't be taken back in anything that you do. After my master piece, I'll leave you to your conclusion and I'll leave you at peace. But first read all the chapter of the book and you'll see my continuation. And yes, this letter has still missing pieces. The pieces have been scattered in this very story. Assemble it and you'll find the meaning in this letter. Find its pieces and solve it, if you can. Without further ado, I'll present my token of writing.

My Master Piece

Life is like a disaster, a disaster of uselessness and untold secrets. Happiness is just a mist, when you reach it there you'll see that darkness will always hinder in your path. Even so, if you already have it, it will just fade like thin air. It is just a mimicry in your doings. Thus, hopelessness and brokeness are present and active. Always there, ready for action, in any costs. Ready to persue you that everything will be alright. Do you think you have hope to continue? NO. Because all those hopes are just imagery of mockery. In this case, irony takes place. Darkness has a power to led you in despair. So you thought it has freedom, a way to save you from this for told tragedy? Well think again it won't. Also, pride is powerful that no one could even conquer nor destroy it. Like these, there are also so many things like this in the world, much more worse than the for spoken ones. Everything has weaknesses, thus the so called pain will never vanish in the dust. Wait! There's still hope for you. And, they're JUST in your dreams. It's like the torture is a lava that flows slowly yet deadly. Every path it takes turns into ashes, the hot fluid burns its every path. But there's still a chance for you to be happy. The sakura of leisure will surely be your key to the life of ever lasting haven. Have you ever imagine what would it be if fantasies, fairytales, majic and illusions exist? Well, on the contrary it will result to a haven of everlasting happiness. Like a hidden for told paradise. Oh! I almost forgot there is still nightmares, but they just come and go like nothing happened. Those paradise will never come because they are hidden in the dark abyss of fear. You shall never retreive it because of your fear that all gathered up in your being. That you are so afraid to go to the abyss, where in the near end compiles your desires. And there in the end, you will find the most greatest thing that all of us will mostly cherish. Freedom!

By: The Mysterious Maiden