Chapter 35:I Can't Stop Loving You

2 months later
December 9th
QUANELL P.O.V
      "Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to Kelsey.....Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!...Are you 1...2...3...4...5...............23...24...25. YAY!!!!!!!!" Everyone singed. They was being extra tho.
"Ok baby blow out your candles and make a wish" I yelled. She smiles and blew her candles out. "YAY!" Everybody yelled. She shyly smiled tried to cover her face. After knowing her for over 5 years she still acts shy as hell. She looked so beautiful. She wore a tight fitted dress that hugged her curves and that ass just the way I like it, with some tan Yeezy boot heels. I pulled her to me and kissed her. "Thanks baby, I wasn't expecting this at all, I can't believe you pulled this off...and with out me knowing" she said while looking around. I smiled and kissed her jaw. "You know a nigga always gotta do it big" I told her. She shook her head. The night went great, just as I planned. She was happy and that was all that mattered. She held Kali in her arms all night. Every time I tried to get Kali and tell her to go enjoy her birthday she said it was fine.
"Give her to me Kels....go enjoy yourself. I got her iight." I told her.
"It's fine Quanell, I'm enjoying my birthday with her. You go and enjoy your self." She told me while playfully pushing me.
"Ahhh my leg my leg damn" I yelled. Kelsey ran up to me asking where does it hurt. I started bussing out laughing.
"That's not funny! You play too fucking much! Fucking asshole" she said while pushing me. I just kept laughing.
"Keep playing...Ima really hurt your fucking leg" she said. I love when she gets mad.
"Come her bae. You know I love fucking with you." I told her while pulling her into me. Kali reached for me and I took her from Kelsey.
"Tell mommy to calm down" I said to Kali. She just laughed. Kelsey just rolled her eyes and played with Kali's tiny fingers.
"Hey love birds...I'm about to head back to my hotel room. I leave tomorrow night so I'll stop by before I leave. Y'all want me to watch Kali for y'all tonight.?" Kelsey's mom asked. She came up from Virginia to visit for her birthday.
"Oh no Ma, it's fine-" I was cut off. "Yes Ma, if you don't mind." I said. Kels rolled her eyes at me. Her mom grabbed up Kali and told me she'll bring her to us in the morning.
"You think you so damn slick" She said while grabbing on to my waist. I smirked and licked his pink lips. I placed my hands on her ass.
"Yea baby I'm slick like Rick James" I said. I started bussing out laughing and so did she.
"Ewww ok Rick James" she continued laughing. I just watched her laughed, she looked so beautiful. I planted a wet kiss on her lips. I burned my eyes into hers.
"Damn..I love you" I said.
"I love you more" She told me.
"How much more?" I asked with a smirk.
"Ehh just this much more" She laughed. I placed my forehead on hers as the music changed. As the beat of the song started playing we both started smiling. This was our song, this was the song that was playing when we first made love, it was the day Kelsey game me her virginity. This song was playing when we conceived Kali. This was OUR song.

**Play Song**
"I think about the day I met the perfect stranger, I think about us
And I think about the day i got wrapped around your fingers, I think about us
The sun was shinnin' on you
The lord was smilin' on me
And love was callin' us
I had my mind made up
And I can't stop lovin' you
I can't help myself
And I can't get over you
No matter what I tell myself, baby
Never thought I'd ever love any one else in my weakness, I think about us
And I think about the day you left without speakin', I think about us
I think about the love we had for our children, I think about us
I think about the way we laughed without a reason, I think about us, girl
There will be no more lies
Somebody tell me why I feel like I'm dyin'
Lord what's come over me
Ooh baby, can't you see
That I can't stop lovin' you
I can't help myself
And I can't get over you
No matter what I tell myself baby
Yea, yea
I can't stop lovin' you (stop lovin' you girl)
No matter how hard I try
And I can't get over you, babe
And I don't know why
I think about us
I think about us
I think about us
And think about us
Think about us
I think about us
I think about us
Mmm babe
I can't get over you
Mmm yeah, babe
Mmm girl
What am I gonna do?
Mmm babe
I think about, the love we had
I think about, the way you laugh
Mmm girl, hey
I can't get over you
I can't stop kissin' you, babe
I can't stop wantin' you, babe
I can't stop lovin' you, girl
Yeah, ay-ay-ay
Can't get over you
I can't stop missin' you, girl
I can't stop feelin' you, girl
I can't stop thinkin' 'bout ya
I can't stop dreamin' 'bout ya
I can't stop lovin' you, girl"
Y'all already know what went down. Happy 25th Birthday Kelsey.