𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 (𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝)

Before we go onto the rules, I have to say this. I'm an adult. I don't have as much time to go on Wattpad compared to when I was in high school. I also have depression, anxiety and severe stress, which at times can make it difficult for me to respond to roleplays. I still like to roleplay, don't get me wrong. It's just not really a priority for me anymore.

Now that that's been said, onto the rules!

•NO SMUT.

•Don't control my characters.

•Try and be active. I know you guys can be busy, but don't roleplay with me for a few days and then just disappear off the face of the earth. If you're going to be busy, just let me know and I'll try and do the same.

•If you want to end a roleplay, that's fine. Just tell me. Please don't ignore me if I message you and you don't want to rp. It makes me feel like I've done something wrong.

•I don't care much for swearing. Just bleep it out.

•RP in third person.

•No perfect or overpowered characters.

•I am becoming a lot more detailed with my writing now, with at least 10 lines for my oc and 10 lines for the other person's love interest. Please try to do the same. The more detailed the better. Also make sure the length of your oc and my love interest's parts are the same. It's not fair for you to write a novel for your oc and a small paragraph for my love interest.

•This is an LGBTQIA+ safe space, and no homophobia, biphobia, transphobia etc will be tolerated. Sadly I admit I used to be homophobic without realising it (growing up in a Christian household can do that to you). But I have grown as a person and have realised I, too, am apart of the LGBTQIA+ community. That being said, I have not had the opportunity to roleplay relationships other than heterosexual cisgender. I really want to change that though! Feel free to educate me if I don't know something. I want to learn and grow!

•No text talk. Please try and RP how you would see it written in a book.

•Please have proper grammar and punctuation. If you have poor grammar and punctuation, there is a big chance that I won't reply to the RP. I understand if English isn't your first language, but please try your hardest.

•You play my love interest, I play yours. (Please don't ask me to change my love interest. It's frustrating).

•Wait until I accept you.

Have fun!

To have your form accepted, you need two passwords.
Password 1: tag two people who are active regularly (and recently) who you think would be interested in this rp book.
Password 2: Write an example of how you roleplay, including how detailed you usually roleplay.

DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORDS HERE. ATTACH THEM TO YOUR FORM OR MAKE A COMMENT OF THEM ON THE DESIRED ROLEPLAY PAGE.