Los Angeles

You're in a deep sleep when you feel your mom tap your shoulder.

Mom: Honey, the plane is about to land.

You: Oh, joy.

You sit up and prepare for landing. Soon you and your mom land at the Los Angeles airport. You get off the plane, get your bags and meet your aunt at the gates.

Your mom runs up to your aunt gives her a big hug. After they finish their hug, your aunt looks at you and smiles.

Aunt: Oh y/n, you've grown so much!

She gives you a big hug and you slightly hug her back.

Your POV; I love my aunt, but I do not want to be here one bit. I want to go back home to my life.

Aunt: Shall we get you gals to the house to start unpacking?

You: Can we actually go back home?

Mom: Y/n! ....Yes, let's go to the house to unpack.

You roll your eyes and follow after them.

You watch out the window on the way to the house and look at everything outside. Once you get to the house, your aunt brings you in and it's a huge, beautiful, mansion-looking house.

You: Wow! This is huge, aunt Gigi. (That's what you call her)

Aunt Gigi: Thank you. I love this house and I hope you learn to love it just as much.

You: I wouldn't count on it...

You put a sad face on.

Aunt Gigi: Let me show you to your bedrooms.

Aunt Gigi takes your mom upstairs and shows her where she'll be staying. It's a big room that looks like a fancy hotel room. Then aunt Gigi shoes you where you'll be staying, which is in the basement. It has a living room with a couch and tv, a bathroom, and a bedroom.

You: Wow, aunt Gigi. This is awesome.

Aunt Gigi: I figured you could use your own space.

You: Thank you for that.

You guys smile at each other and she walks back upstairs. You sit on the couch in the basement and check your phone. You call Ella.

Ella:
Y/n! Where are you?? What's wrong?
You:
Ella! I'm so glad to hear your voice. I'm in California with my mom and aunt Gigi. I don't know exactly what's going on but I'm pretty sure it has to do with my parents arguing so much lately.
Ella:
Well, do you know when you're coming back?
You:
Mom says we aren't coming back but I promise I'll find a way.
Ella:
Please do. I already miss you.
You:
I will, El.
Ella:
Love you.
You: Love you too.

You end the call. Your mom walks down.

Mom: Start unpacking, sweetheart; your aunt Gigi wanted to take us out to dinner tonight, so I hope you're hungry.

You: I'm not hungry, mom.

Mom: Well you're still coming with I us. It'll be fun!

You: Fine.

Mom: Yay! Be ready in 20.

You finish unpacking and get ready for dinner. Once you're ready, you go upstairs to meet your mom and aunt Gigi.

Aunt Gigi: Everyone ready to go?

You and Mom: Yup!