This is me

Hello...I'm Arisu. It's not my real name though. I go by Arisu online, because I don't want my true identity out there. I may post some pictures of myself here and there, but other than that, you're not knowing a thing about my true identity. Well...except these few things I'm about to tell you. It's just a little bit about myself.

I'm sixteen years old, and I'm about to start junior year in high school here in a few weeks. I get my school schedule Monday. Summer has gone by too fast, hasn't it? It makes me a bit upset. I have a good pair of friends at school I can trust, so I'll be good with going back to school, because I'll know that I'll be able to see them everyday instead of sometimes during the summer.

But even though I don't hang out with my friends a lot over the summer, their is someone I hang out with almost everyday. That would be my boyfriend. Not gonna say his real name either, I'll have to ask him permission first. He said I could put pictures though, so, yeah. We've been together for seven months, and I love him more than anything. Being with him is the peak of my happiness. He makes my world shine bright. But, their is one problem. When school comes around, were only going to see each other on weekends and holidays. Why, you ask? I'm sixteen, but, he's nineteen. So he's going to a college two hours away from where I live. We're going to talk everyday, we're going to Skype, and we're going to see each other every opportunity we get. We love each other, and we are going to make our relationship work until the very end.

But even though I have someone as amazing as him in my life, their is one, very bad thing that effects my everyday life and thought process. Well...three, I should say. I have medical problems, quite a few of them. My major one is that I'm type one diabetic. I have been for ten years now, going on eleven next month. I also have a stomach disorder. I've had it for almost two years, and my doctors still can't diagnose it. We know it has to do with stress and environmental allergies. When I first got it, I could barely eat, and I lost over 20lbs. I'm okay now though. It's better, but it's still here unfortunately. I also have been recently diagnosed with a kind of sort of heart problem. I have muscle spasms all around my heart, which, eventually makes my heart spasm. It's painful, and gets worse the more I stress. But even though I have these things, I'm grateful to be alive.

I have some hobbies. I love playing instruments. I play Viola, piano, ukulele, and ocarina. And when I say ocarina, yes, I have two real ocarinas. And of course, I started loving the beautiful instrument from the one and only, Legend of Zelda. Which comes to my next hobby, video games. I love them. You can see my favorites on my profile, but the top three are definitely Zelda, Pokemon, and fire emblem. I love music too. And in music, I mean metal and rock music. My favorite band ever is called I See Stars. I love them. They are a huge part of my life. And when it comes to my most loved hobby of all, that would be writing. I write a series called Pandora's Awakening. I worked on the first book for three years, and it's finally perfected and published on here. I'm working on the second one right now.

Well, that's just a bit about me, I guess. Those are the major parts of my life. The updates on this book will be completely random and inconsistent. Well, thanks for reading, and bye for now.