This is something I think I have to do

Okay...a lot of things are happening on here, and well, I think I'm truly going to leave this account. I'm not leaving wattpad, I'm making a new account where certain people can't find me. I used to care so much about how many followers I had, and how many views and votes my books have, but...I don't care anymore. I know that people love some of my fanfiction, so I won't be deleting this account. I'll be keeping it up, and my books will stay, but this account will become completely inactive.

All of my books will stay on this account...all except one. I will be taking the Pandora's series to my new account. And I will follow and message everyone who cares and that I am friends with on my new account. I will be going by a different name. I have to get away from these few people. I know that this is last second, but I'm not leaving forever. I'm leaving for the two reasons of that I need to get away from these people, and that I want to keep my writing serious. I want to professionally wrote books someday, my dream is to have my stories published. That's all I want.

I'm sorry for all of these last second things. I'll have to rewrite Pandora, since I don't think books can be transferred. Thank you for understanding, if you do. I'm so sorry to the people who care and read my things. I will still talk to you, it just has to be somewhere else. My new account will not have anymore random books. It will have no fanfiction. My new account will be soulfully dedicated to the series that I am working on so hard.

Thank you for understanding, and I am so sorry to those who care.

Farewell,

-Arisu