three.

Justin's POV 

I pull out my gold beats wireless headphones and pair it with the bluetooth of my iPhone. I'm currently on my jet, headed for San Francisco. Why San Francisco you ask? Well, to be honest, I really like it there. There's some sort of peacefulness, one that LA does not have. It's nice to go to a place wherein you don't know a lot of people and in LA, almost all my friends live there. You too are probably wondering why I'm taking Sofia along. I really like her and I want to try again. I love my beliebers with everything I have and I wouldn't be where I am today without them but sometimes I wish they would support me when it comes to relationships as well.

I check the time on my phone and it is now 13:05, we land in a few minutes. It doesn't really take long to get there. The flight is an hour and 30 so, there's still a lot of things I could do after we drop our luggage in the hotel room. "Are we there yet?" I hear Sofia ask me. "Almost there, Sof. What do you want to do when we get there?" I ask and give her a small smile. "I think I'd like to stay in the hotel and rest, if you don't mind." she says softly. I sigh, I really wanted to spend some time with her. "Yeah, okay. Do you mind If I walk around though? I wanna hit up Union Square and check Adidas or something." I ask her. "Go ahead." she says while resting her head on my shoulder.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a voice say, "Mr. Bieber, we have just been cleared to land at the San Francisco Domestic Airport. Please make sure your seat belts are securely fastened as we begin our descend. Thank you."

"Finally." I say to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love flying but, even If I do own a jet, it could get pretty boring once in awhile. I buckle myself up and pray to God that we land safely.

Once we hit the ground, I wake Sofia up to let her know that we're here. She yawns and gives me a small smile. When the jet comes to a halt, we quickly grab our belongings and head down the steps to see a black escalade was waiting for us just like I asked. We hop into the car and headed for the hotel.

Once we got to the hotel, there were paps everywhere. "When are they going to leave me alone for once?" I groaned and opened the door. I took Sofia's hand in mine and helped her out of the car. "Justin! Sofia! Are you guys back together?" "Justin is it true that you cancelled your tour because you'll be putting up a church?" "Justin! Justin! Your fans are disappointed. What do you have to say?" The questions never stopped. I was about to lash out but then I started counting to ten to calm myself down. "Hi guys. Do you mind? We're trying to get inside." I say as calmly as I could. Once we reached the doors of the hotel, we went in and headed straight up to the presidential suit to freshen up.

"Sof? I'm heading out now." I say as I enter her room. The presidential suit in this hotel has 2 rooms, one for me and one for Sofia. I get no response and that's because I see her body sprawled out on the bed with her eyes closed. I chuckle and shake my head. One of the things I love about San Francisco is that everything is so near each other. You can just walk or take the cable car. I head out of the hotel and thank God the paps have left. "Where to first?" I whisper to myself. "Ah! Barney's." I say and pull out my phone to check the time. I actually want to see how my merch is doing over there. I put my phone back in my pocket and make my way to Barney's. As I was walking, I suddenly hear my phone ring. I pull it out once again to see a text from Scooter.

"Hey Biebo!" I chuckle. This guy hangs out with the fans too much. "I know you've been down because you think you've disappointed your beliebers once again, but I do hope that you enjoy your time off. Heard you're in SFO! Enjoy and I'll see you when I see you, kid." I smile at his message. Scoot can be a pain in the ass sometimes but I love him. He has always been there for me and he has taught me so much life lessons. I was about to reply when I bump into someone's shoulder. I look up to find out who I bumped into or who bumped into me. I swear, I almost dropped my phone as I laid my eyes on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I don't know how to explain the way she looked but she was so beautiful.

She had her headphones on with her head down. She didn't bother looking up and just mumbled a small "sorry" that almost came out in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear. She continued to walk without looking back. My eyes trailed down to the hoodie she was wearing and I immediately noticed that it was a black purpose tour hoodie. I would be able to recognize that hoodie from miles away. She must be a fan.

It looked like she was crying. I was about to run after her to ask If she was okay but before I had the chance to, a girl popped out of the corner looking all frantic. I noticed that the girl who looked like she was about to have a heart attack, looked exactly like the girl I bumped into. They were twins?! Holy Shit! Lord, I want to thank you for this day and this wonderful city. Wait, Justin snap out of it! You're trying to get Sofia back remember? I sigh. I don't really feel like meeting fans anyway. If I went up to her, she might've screamed at the top of her lungs and I wouldn't want to cause a scene.

Before I could walk away, I heard her sister ask If she was okay. I decided to eavesdrop a little bit. It would make me feel a lot better to know If she was alright. Wait, what am I doing? I don't even know this girl! "Ellie! Please don't do that again. I know that you want to be alone right now but please, don't just run off. I got so worried." I hear the girl say.

So her name's Ellie. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I wonder what made her so sad. I really want to know but it would be weird to just go up and say, "Oh hey, I'm Justin and you just bumped into me not too long ago. I noticed you were crying and I kind of heard what your sister told you. I just wanted to know what made you so upset." uh, no! I would look like a total creep. So, I turn the other way and start walking to Barney's once again.

I can't seem to get her face out of my mind. Her beauty was one I have never seen before and trust me, I've seen a lot of beautiful girls. It's a pretty big city but, I hope I bump into her again.

"Ellie." I say to myself and smile.

Ohhhhhh! They bumped into each other but Ellie didn't look up. Didn't you just want to scream for Ellie to look up when she continued to walk? I know I did.

 I want to apologize that I didn't make his POV longer. It will get longer soon, I promise. 

Let me know what you guys think of the story so far. xx - S