July 28th, 2017

So it's been 4 days since my last post and well 2 days after that on the 26th I put in my 2 weeks notice in the job I've been working at the last 3 years. It was one of the most toxic and negative things in my life and I honestly cannot be any happier than I am in this moment. I don't know where I'll be in a month or 3 months or in a year but I know it'll be better than where I have been in the last 3 years. Mental health is so important. People don't realize it's just as important as physical health. Mental health is everything and without a healthy mind you won't achieve the things you need to. My mental health declined a shit ton while working at this job, myself esteem lowered, my confidence was through the floor, nothing I did seemed enough, I always felt exhausted, I would even cancel plans with friends because I just didn't want to bring anyone down because I myself was so down. My anxiety was insane there would be days where I couldn't function, I just couldn't focus on the actual task in hand and would spend hours wishing I could just quit. Not to mention all the bad times I had working there with customers cussing me out or yelling at me for no specific reason. I am glad to soon be gone from the job, and hopefully start a new chapter in my life, this time I'm going to focus on myself I have to be happy and healthy in order to be the best version of myself.

Remember to always put yourself first before anyone and anything because no one is going to care for you the way you can for yourself.