//three//

"no!" i scream out throwing myself off the couch as we finished our movie night and the credits for leon the professional rolled onto the screen

"no!" i scream out throwing myself off the couch as we finished our movie night and the credits for leon the professional rolled onto the screen. tears were streaming down my face and i could hear sophia's muffled whining as she dug her head into amelia's shoulder.

"why are we crying?" amelia asks wiping away the tears from her cheek. "we've already seen this movie like 20 times."

"i dont care!" i groan out and roll further away from the couch. i end up face up on the fluffy carpet and i spread my arms and legs up.

"she loved him! and he died!" i yell out dragging out my words and rolling back to the couch. i crawl onto the couch and drag myself to my friends.

----

after ten minutes of laying in a pile crying we decided to pull an all nighter and watch the entire twilight series, knowing we would regret it in the morning.

as the opening scene loads onto the screen the doorbell rings. my head looks over at amelia and she looks at me confused while sofia looks towards the door, eyes wide.

"thats it." she looks back at us whisper yelling.

"we're dead!" i see amelia roll her eyes.

"calm down you spaz." she whisper yelled back but she's obviously scared too.

i check my phone and see that it's 2:47 am and then turn back at the door. i turn and see my friends looking at me expectedly.

"what?" i whisper yell at them furrowing my eyebrows. sophia nods towards the door and i understand what they're suggesting.

"no! are you insane? why me?" i scold at them, still whisper yelling. the door bell rings again, this time twice.

i look back at my friends who are both huddled together and i sigh, getting off the couch and walking towards the door. i slowly walk up to the door and grab the yellow umbrella hanging on the coat rack next to it.

i hold it on my shoulder with my right hand and with the other i grasp the door handle. I turn the knob and swing it open quickly, reattaching my left hand to the umbrella.

i look at the person standing at my door and i automatically drop my umbrella. he smiles and waves and i look at the bruise that is forming on his cheek. my eyes flicker to the cut on his lip and the blood on his face.

"oh my god, what the fuck happened to you, aiden?" i ask him grasping his hand and rushing him in. i close the door behind him and push him to the bathroom.