Prologue

Harry and Louis couldn't believe that it's been 19 years since they've known each other.

18 years since they've been married and as well as have their wonderful children.

Well, as wonderful as they can be.

The triplets were now in their teenage years. 18 to be exact. Yet, they've managed to still be as cheeky and mischievous as they were a few years back as toddlers.

Aiden had grown to look more like Harry but had the personality of Louis.

Henry was a mix of both his parents, though he's just like his dad, possessing clumsiness and an awkward personality.

As for Zayla, she's the girl version of Harry. All sweet, loving, and kind. But when you mess with her, she becomes the girl version of Louis which means sass, sass, and more SASS.

Their parents love them nonetheless though.

But what happens when someone tries to get in the way of their parents' love?

Causing a twist in time to change destiny's plan.

All with the help of a little bit of black magic.

Can the triplets save their parents' love story and have their happily ever after back?

Find out in A Twist In Time... ;)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So... Yeah! Chapters will be posted daily.

Unless I'm like "eh, fook it, here's the whole book" and publish all the chapters at the same time cause I'd have finished writing the whole story when I begin publishing the chapters.

For visual representation of the triplets, I used Mackenzie Foy as Zayla, Timotheé Chalamet as Aiden, and Troye Sivan as Henry.

(They're fraternal triplets so it makes sense)

The story will mainly focus on the triplets and their objective to stop the person trying to sabotage their parents' love story.

This will maybe have 6-10 chapters. Depends.

Oh and just a reminder, they stop aging at 28 (I know I said 26 before but now it's 28. Y'all already know why). Of course their physiques may change but that's up to them.

Any questions about the story? Feel free to ask me. ^~^

As of now, stay tuned!

See you guys soon!
~Zenpai