Chapter~5

"Sorry if this question comes off a bit rude but um, who are you again?"

Niall swears his heart stopped beating for a second.

"You don't know me?" His voice actually cracks at the end when he said that.

"Am I supposed to...?"

"Of-fucking-course you should! I saved you! Hell, I raised you! This is all Xander's doing, isn't it?"

"What about my fiancé?"

Henry gags.

Like, literally gags.

Niall and Harry turn their attention to the young shapeshifter, who sheepishly looks up to them and says, "heh, sorry, thought I had a hairball in my throat." He shyly admits, "so uh, what did you call Xander again?"

"My fiancé-?"

Okay yeah Henry actually vomits this time.

But hey, there's a hairball.

"I am so so sorry, dad! I didn't mean to-"

"Wait, dad?" Harry stares at the cat-boy in shock.

"Er... Yes?"

The witch boy shakes his head in bewilderment, "That's absurd!"

"So is you and Xander being fiancés." Niall butts in, scrunching up his nose at the slightest thought of his baby Hazza ending up with that douche bag of a wizard.

"Hey! That's not very nice!"

"Oh yeah? I'll tell you something that's not very nice, Xander's face-"

"Harry! I'm back!" The voice of none other than Xander calls out from the living room.

"Quick, jump out the window!" The pixie points to the open window of Harry's bedroom.

And so Henry did, with Niall flying out right next to him.

They make sure to be a good distance away from the cottage before sighing in relief, yet also in defeat.

"That Xander guy wiped out dad's memories..." Henry sadly looks down to his furry paws.

"And made him think he's his fiancé which is, bleugh!" Niall shivers in pure disgust.

Turning back into his human form, Henry hugs his knees to his chest and sighs, "what do we do now, uncle Ni?"

The blonde pixie has a frown as he changes into his human sized form before answering his nephew, "I'm not sure, bud... I'm really not sure."
______

Meanwhile with Liam and the other two Tomlinson siblings, they're currently outside a huge mansion and are looking through the big glass window from a distance.

"This is the place?"

"It better be..." Aiden answers, nodding his head yet sounding unsure.

All of a sudden, a familiar raven haired wizard comes rushing down the hallway and into a room that looks to lead to a basement.

"That was uncle Zayn!" Zayla points out, worry clearly shown on her face.

"He seemed frantic and scared... You don't think-"

A bloodcurdling scream coming from the inside of the mansion cuts Liam off, and it triggers the two young shapeshifters, sending both into a panic.

"That was our papa..." Zayla says, her voice shaky with fear of what may be happening to her papa, "Aiden, that was papa!"

The siblings turn to their brunette haired pixie uncle with a pleading look, "uncle Li, we need to do something!"