Chapter~1

It was yet another wonderful day in Fantasy World for the Tomlinson family.

Harry and Louis are, of course, still the loved up couple they are.

You'd think after 18 years of marriage they'd have gotten tired of each other by now. But no, if anything, they continue to fall even deeper in love with one another.

"Come on, Kits! Rise and shine!" Louis knocks on each of his children's doors, "you lot have lessons with your uncle Zayn today."

"Can't we skip today?" Asked a half asleep Aiden, who yawns and leans against his now open door.

"Yeah Pops, it's not like we're rushing to learn these stuff." Henry pops up next to his father.

Zayla on the other hand is already dressed and freshened up, "lessons aren't that bad, guys."

Louis nods, kissing his daughter's forehead, "your sister is right. The more you know today, the wiser you are tomorrow."

"I'm pretty sure dad told you to tell us that."

The blue eyed father smiles, "he sure did, AJ. Now get yourselves ready for the day and meet us in the kitchen."

"Yes, Pops." Both Aiden and Henry grumble.

"That's the spirit, Kits!" Louis cheers them on with much enthusiasm before walking to the kitchen with Zayla.

"And stop calling us your Kits! We're 18!" Aiden calls back, rolling his eyes with a smile.
______

After a delicious breakfast prepared by none other than Harry himself, the curly haired lad made sure to remind his kids of all the basic don'ts Niall used to tell him whenever he went out.

"Don't talk to strangers, don't wander off on your own -you three need to stick together, no picking of berries near the dark forest-"

"Haz, darling, they get it." Louis chuckles at his husband, "you tell them this every time they have lessons. Have a little faith in them, yeah? They're old enough to take care of themselves."

Harry reluctantly nods, sighing, "I know... I'm still getting used to not having to take care of them all the time."

Zayla wraps her arms around her dad, knowing a cuddle is all he needs to settle his nerves, "we'll always be your babies, dad."

"I do not agree to that." Aiden speaks out.

"I'm fine with that." Says Henry, who shrugs at his brother, "being taken care of is nice."

"You only say that because your boyfriend spoils yo-"

"Aiden!"

Henry glares at his brother with an embarrassed blush on his face, his parents giving him unreadable looks.

"You have a boyfriend?" Louis questions with a stern voice.

"Papa, no! He's not-... We're not-... We're just friends, okay?"

"Who's this special lad?" Harry asks with interest, dismissing his husband's strict manner.

"I don't wanna tell you guys... Yet! I'm still not sure if we're like, going to be serious about it." Henry admits shyly.

Zayla pats her blushing brother on the back reassuringly, "I'm positive Jacob feels the same w-"

"ZAYLA!"

"What?" The blue eyed cat girl asks in confusion.

"Jacob huh?" Aiden nudges his brother playfully.