»Mine - TFA Yandere!Bumblebee x Reader (Pt 1)«

»Requested by: Yours truly; this salty mf right here.

»Warnings: None. (Not for this part at least)

»Notes: If no one requests anything, I'm just going to keep writing about TFA Bee. 😂

»Imagine: Finally expressing your love to Optimus only to be viciously claimed by Bumblebee.

----

"Ow, Sari, be careful!" You hiss as the eight year old tugs at your hair harshly.

"Stop whining, (Y/n). I'm just braiding your hair. You're twenty one years old. Don't be a wuss." Sari rolls her maroon colored eyes, weaving her fingers through your strands.

You grumble under your breath while Sari continues to work with your silly feeling hair, tugging every now and then to shut your yelping up. Finally, after the longest time of waiting for her child-like fingers to pull away from your head, she was finished. She stands up on her pink sheets sprawled across her queen sized bed and grins.

"Look at you! You actually look like a girl today!" She exclaims with a laugh, jumping off of her bed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You question, eyebrow raised.

"Okay, I don't like being the one to tell you this, but you don't exactly dress like a girl. How do you expect to win Optimus' heart dressing like a guy?" Sari loops her arms over her chest, giving you the look.

Avoiding direct eye contact with the little girl, your cheeks fill to the brim with a crimson color. "Sorry if I don't like dresses, jewelry, and makeup," you change the topic.

"That is why you're here today!" She leaps over and takes your hands into her tiny ones. "I'm going to make you look beautiful. Then after you're ready, I'm gonna take you to base and you can pronounce your undying love for Boss Bot." Her sweet, innocent looking face turns mischievous.

"No way I'm doing that."

•••

Sari skips into the Autobot base with you sluggishly following behind, trying not to break an ankle from the heels attached to your feet. Gathered around in a circle, it seemed your robotic friends were discussing battle plans. That, or they were arguing like they do most of the time.

So, it seemed that Sari got you in girly clothes. She got so fed up that she called in a bunch of her robots and told them to get to work. After maybe an hour of preparation, you looked like a woman back in the days. Fancy ballgown, lots of jewelry, makeup caked onto every part of your showing face. Torture. Complete torture.

"I present to you, the new (Y/n)!" Sari interrupts the Autobots' chat by flailing her arms and gesturing over to you. All optics redirect over to you.

"Whoa. What the heck happened to you?" Bumblebee sheepishly points at your frown, chewing back an uncontainable smile.

All you could focus on was the slight grin that stretched over Optimus' face at seeing your get-up. It made your whole body feel tingly. Sari juts her thumb at her chest and nods her head in approval. You scowl at them all, well, not Optimus.

"I made her actually look like a woman." The little girl you desperately wanted to choke giggles.

"Sari, I feel stupid," you growl bitterly. Before she can say anything else, you start to shed off everything. You rip off the jewelry, throwing it somewhere across the base, stripping out of your dress and letting it hit the dirty floor. Under the dress, you had a tank top and shorts on. No worries.