1 | Meet Harry & Gwen

I think it's cheesy to introduce characters like this but here we go

"Hi I'm fucking cunt! Sorry I'm Harry Styles and I have Tourette's syndrome"

"You scumbag wanker. So today I'm going to video my trip on the biscuit agro! Subway here we go."

Harry wasn't a YouTuber but why not.

He took a seat setting the camera on the chair next to him.

There wasn't a lot of people on the sub but this was the first stop.

"Cheerio Wanker!" Harry's leg bounced up and down as he tried to control the urges.

More people got on the subway and some even got off glancing at Harry.

"Bugoff you c-cunt fucking loser!"

"Aye do you kiss your mom with that mouth." A man said from the front of the train.

"Sorry" Harry said back and bit his lip hitting his shoulder.

"Agro! Kawaii! Fuckery!" Harry continued to hit his shoulder.

There was another stop and a girl with painted hands, and a camera with brushes entered the subway.

"Fucking cunt!" Harry said and the new girl on the train stifled a laugh.

"Are you alright?" She asked pulling a sketchbook out of the bag she was carrying.

"Yeah I'm...dammit scumbag you fucking fuck cunt!"

He eyes widened playfully as she opened up a torn up pencil pouch.

"Well nice to meet you dammit scumbag you fucking fuck cunt. I'm Gwen" she chuckled pushing the round gold glasses back on her nose.

"I'm Harry" she held out her hand which had dried paint on it.

"I take it you have Tourette's?"

"Yeah is it that noticeable?"

"Well...yeah" she said shading in something in her sketchbook.

"What're you..kitten biscuits..drawing if you don't mind me asking?"

She turns the page around showing Harry the detailed drawing of hands.

"Do you have a fascination with hands?" Harry hit his shoulder with his fist

"I really don't know. I may have a hand fetish."

"You're a really good drawer by the way." Harry's camera was still rolling.

"Thank you. I dropped out of Arts school so I'm living off my artwork. Currently loosing inspiration."

"Asshole wanker! Why'd you leave?"

"I just didn't like it, I wasn't treated fairly because of my race and my income."

"Sounds like my situation but with Tourette's."

"Well Harry this is my stop." She put her things in her bag and zipped her pencil pouch.

"I hope to see you again soon"

"Maybe coffee tomorrow. I may can help you find your ah fuck fucking bomb!" Harry looked around the subway praying no one heard.

"Your inspiration."

"Sure thing tomorrow at noon?"

"Yeah" Harry nodded and she left the subway.

Harry grabbed his camera turning it to face him.

"I got on the sub to see people's reactions and ended up with a coffee...date?" Harry turned off his camera and sat through the rest of his ride.