4 | Museum

"Okay people in have Tourette's so I will swear every ten -mother fucker- seconds but this is the inaugural showcase of my best friends talent. She is a -cocking around!- drop out of art school. She is unemployed and living off her artwork." Harry was in the middle of the city with Gwens artwork and a megaphone

"Now she is nearly homeless and it's unacceptable. So buy whatever you - bloody cats - like." Harry stepped of the wooden crate turning off his megaphone.

In the middle of New York money was everywhere and anywhere.

Gwen wasn't at home she texted Harry and told him she'd be gone for a few hours so harry climbed into her house and along with his parents and sister they took all the paintings down the fire escape and to the street.

Harry didn't look under the covered painting like he said he wouldn't.

Some people were buying paintings and drawings for triple the original amount and within one day they raised over $800.

"Harry? What're you doing?" A familiar voice said and it was Gwen.

"This is for you" he handed her an envelope with the amount he raised for her written on the front.

"How? What?"

"I broke into your cunt window and took your art to the streets dammit of high class people and it sold like broadway tickets."

Gwen was honestly shocked that Harry would so such a thing.

"Harry I can't believe you" she said hugging him. She ended up crying which she didn't want to do.

"My parents and sister also helped out." Harry said introducing them.

"So you're the Gwen who stole me sons heart?"

Gwen chuckled and Harry scowled.

"Oh mum I knew you'd"

"Oh hush I'm just messing" Anne said and Harry shook is head.

"Excuse me are you the owners?" A women said her eyes were hidden behind designer glasses and her shoes were worth a fortune.

"Um yes is there a p-problem?" Harry said and she shook no.

"I'm just looking for talent and girl you've got it. Here's my card I'm having an exhibit started in favor of your work come by tomorrow and set it up. Here's the money for this painting"

Gwens mouth fell to the floor. "Oh my god" she said her hands were trembling as she was handed a card and $100 bill.

"Harry punch me hard cause I'm dreaming."

"Is rather pinch you I - kawaii!- punch hard." Harry pinched gwens arm.

"Did that really just happen?"

"Yeah it did I knew something would come through for you."

"Thank you harry really you saved my ass" she laughed.

"Anything for you"