Summer Dream

I love PTX AND SCOMICHE fan fiction so much I have been inspired to do one of my own. I hope you all like it. We'll see how it goes.:)

Scott's POV

I wake up its 9am and the room is boiling with the summer heat. It's almost like a sauna. I want to get up and turn up the A.C but I don't want to wake Mitch nor do I want to leave his side. His head lays on my bare chest and his soft , silky brown hair feels so good against my skin. I sit up slightly so i can get a better look at him. His face looks like he has been blushing and his lips are red, how I wish to lock his lips wit mine.  His skin is so soft and pale almost as if it were made of porcelain.  I move to touch his forehead with mine and I gasp. "Oh shit," I whisper. Poor Mitch is burning with a fever again. He has been sick all week and has had trouble breathing at night.

Yesterday he woke up in the middle of the night gasping from lack of air. So last night I offered to sleep with him and he accepted. I feel bad because he is so sick, but I do get some joy out of it because  I get to be by his side 24/7. I don't mind sleeping with mitch  even if it means I might catch the cold myself, I love mitch and would risk anything for him.  I decide to get up quietly moving Mitch off of me and onto the mattress so that I can go  make him some breakfast. I also set him some water and Tylenol on the night stand to take when he gets up.  I look at him for a moment before i leave the room. God i love Mitch so much, he is irresistibly perfect even when he is sick. He is the greatest person that has ever come into my life, I only hope that one day he might love me back the same way.

Lovesick Summer

Mitch's POV

I open my eyes to see a bright white light making me dizzy. God my eyes are burning and teary. It's so hot i feel like I'm inside an oven.  Thankfully I feel a breeze which alleviates the bothersome heat,  it feels good, and at the same time I feel ocean mist against my skin. I sit up and realize I'm at the beach. When my vision gets out of the haze I focus, realizing Scott is five feet in front of me trying to set up the umbrella to bring us some shade. He gives a subtle groan as he tries to place the large umbrella into the ground. I giggle, "Haveing trouble there Scottland?" I say this and he turns around with a smile and says, "Mitchaaaay your awake! You fell asleep while trying to get a tan." I respond, " Yes Im trying to get a tan why else do you think such a white boy like me would be lying on a towel at the beach. He laughs and says " Oh I don't know, trying to get skin cancer?" I gasp, "how dare you that is not funny Scott, and speaking of skin cancer you are turing red you need to put on some sun block."

"Oh please mitch don't be such a mommy,and for the record I'm whiter than you." I am not being a mommy and Scott should appreciate my concern. He is so careless, it pisses me off. If I had such a gorgeous body and flawless skin I would be taking care of it not turing it into a barbecued piece of meat. Scott finally gets the umbrella to stand up bringing us some shade. He stands up to stretch and I blush when I see the way his back  muscles flex. My eyes are travel down his body admiring the way his swim trunks hang perfectly from his hips.

His golden hair glows with streaks of white from the sun , I realize I'm bitting my bottom lip and quickly react out of my daydream.  Scott looks at me with his crystalline pools of blue , I blush and only hope he doesn't notice.  With a soft smile he says, "well I'm gonna head in wanna come with?" I sigh his smile so perfect, damn it snap out of it Mitch! Again I come back to earth and out of my wild thoughts. "Oh no you don't," I say firmly "you are not going to get in that water until you put on some sun screen." But Mitch," he whines. "At least put it on your face" I say to him. " Ok fine but can you put it on for me I hate how it leaves your hands all greasy," he pouts.