Uninvited Love

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in like forever. I have been way busy with school work and exams. Here it is , hope you like it as much as i do.:) ♡♡♡ Also idk if you guys do this but I love reading this when it's in Scott and Mitch's voices. It kills me! Just imagine.

Mitch's POV

Scott and I walked out of the elevator holding hands. I felt like a Godess by his side invinsible and beautiful. What had just happened in the elevator would never leave those walls and the memories of our kiss would never leave my lips. My birthday was a dream that was unravling into reality. I loved Scott and I suspected he loved me too.

We strode into the ballroom, it was magnificent.  Satin purple curtains draped over the immense glass windows and through them shown a remarkable orange sunset. A multitude of elegantly decorated tables and chairs filled the large space. Large intricate crystal chandeliers hung like stars above us. Scott and I were both looking up at them, his eyes, brilliant blue eyes glistened with the reflection of the chandelier lights. There was also a huge banquet of gourmet food that caught my attention and a sweet aroma that filtered through the masking scent of the foods made me realize that violet red roses in vases filled every angle of the room. I was going to explode of happiness. The glistening wooden floor boards that made up the dance floor made me want to take Scott and dance out the whole night, and thats what I planned to do. It was all so beautiful I almost cried.

Avi and Kevin walked towards me, I was still holding Scott's hand.  I tried to slide my fingers out of Scott's large hand, trying not to look at him. I felt his hand squeeze  not wanting to let me go, but escaped his grasp. Then a wave regret and relief washed over me. Scott looked down at me with a confused look.              " What's wrong?" He said in a distressed whisper. Damn it! why did I do that? I told myself I wouldn't be ashamed of us, of my feelings. We'll technically there isn't an us but there is something and I shouldn't be afraid of expressing my love for Scott. It's just so hard. I need to be more confident, but I just can't seem to get anywhere.

"Hey its Mitch! The birthday girl!"says Kevin "Um the birthday queen." I say laughing. Avi starts singing happy birthday in his deep voice.  "Happy Birthday Dear Mitch, Happy Birthday to You " I am laughing and both Kevin and Avi embrace me in a large bear hug, they are so much larger than me. "You're suffocating me, I yell muffled from the their big embrace.

"Come on Mitch your family is here and so are the fans!" Kevin says grabbing my arm. As he walked me over to where the guests were seated in a living space, Avi said "Well you clean up good don't you Mitch?" "And that suit is sick man, totally diggin it " says kevin. I smile big "Awww thanks guys, gotta look good for the camera, and scott gave me the suit", I say as I turn to him. Scott's face is sullen and his eyes are lost, but he manages to put on a smile knowing we are meeting the fans.

There in front of me were the 20 smiling faces of my beloved fans. I smile back feeling like my face is gonna split down the middle from smiling so much. I am so glad that I get to celebrate my birthday with my fans. "How are all you beautiful people doing today?" Giggling and laughter fill my heart. Scott and I look at eachother and we both know what we are in for.  After an array of Hellos' and nice to meet yous' and i love yous' and I'm your biggest fan, more family, friends and guests arrive and the party begins when the dj turns up the music to where I can sing and no longer hear my voice. The Song E.T by Katy Perry comes on loud.

"This is my jam" I shout like a little kid and I take two fans with me to the dance floor. Scott smiles and does the same. We dance out,the girls enjoying themselves. I can't stop smiling when I see Scott having so much fun as he is spinning the girls around. The girls practically melt in Scott's arms, he has that influence on us women. We are all singing and laughing and I glance over at Kev and Avi who are  simply twerking it out.