July 24th

Hey guys here is part 3 I hope you like it please let me know what you think, leave your comments! Tell me how this made you feel was it good? what did you like what didn't you like? Scomiche 4 eva! enjoy!

Scott's POV

Today is July 24th and it is Mitch's 22nd Birthday. Mitch and I  had just spent all day at the beach, Long Beach to be exact. I know how much Mitchie loves it there we had fun just the two of us, and for some reason Mitch kept on insisting we put on sunscreen.  It was cute.

While we were enjoying the summer sun, secretly the rest of the PTX crew were inside the hotel all afternoon organizing the imense ballroom for the party.We were staying at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills Hotel. The most Fancy and Upscale hotel we could find in Long Beach. We had rented the ballroom and the Lounge all to ourselves and of course to the many guests that would be there to share in celebrating Mitch's birthday for the night.

The PTX crew also decided to invite a handful of Pentaholics to the party because Mitch simply adores his fans, he lives and breaths for them. Kristie had arranged a contest online and the top 10 winning Pentaholics  would be invited to the party in L.A along with one other guest. I thought it was a really great idea and knew Mitch was gonna adore it. The crew had really outdone themselves making a fabulous party for Mitch.

Mitch and I were upstairs in our suite the only one available was the honeymoon suite, I was so embarrassed, Mitch probably got the wrong idea about me. However I think that Mitch really loved it. The room was huge and elegant, a room for a queen just like him. The bed was larger than a king size matress covered with a red satin quilt and elaborately decorated pillows. There was even a T.V in the bathroom.  He loves surprises but he was ranting about how he was mad because I didn't tell him about the party and that now he didn't have anything to wear tonight. " Scott, listen to me I'm going to look like shit for the party. What the hell am I supposed to wear my swimming trunks?"

I didn't feel bad at all because I had ordered a perfectly fitted, freshly steamed black, sharp looking tux which was glitzified with golden accents and it happened to be his favorite brand." Oh I don't know I thought you had planned to wear your special birthday suit," I say winking at him."Or you could make a dress out of these fancy curtains, you could definitley work that look sexy boy." Mitch Scowls at me. Im pacing and finally as Mitch was ranting and yelling at me there was a knock on the door. "Well don't just stand there," I said "go get the door." I couldn't help but smiling and in that moment seeing my face,Mitch knew it was a gift for him. His eyes lit up and he ran to the door. It makes me so happy to see him like this, he deserves it especially since he was so devastatingly sick two weeks ago.

Mitch is my life and only motivation, I adore him and I hope to show it to him with every word, expression, touch and gesture. I am done hiding , if I want to be happy I need to know that I did all that was possible to express my love and affection for him. All the love that has been locked up inside all these years can't be good for me and I have to let it go even if I embarrass myself in the process. I have to do it carefully, the last last thing I want to do is hurt Mitch and our friendship.

Mitch's POV

I am so happy today, it has been the best birthday ever so far, thanks to Scott. We had a beach day today, tanning, talking and laughing just the two of us. It didn't come anywhere near my errotic beach dream that consumed me in my sickness but it was still great to be with the one I love on a day like this.

We were staying at a very classy hotel and I was completely in love with it. Scott and I were staying in in a honeymoon suite. I don't know what that was about but I loved it, very very romantic.  Once inside the suite I got a call from Kristie telling me about the party  tonight and I was so excited, until I realized I had nothing to wear.