I poison him with my HATE

Hey this is me, Red and I would like to thank for 222 reads >w<. Also.... Luke are you okay?

Normal POV:

It was PE (physical exercise) and the seven souls including Heather, Undyne was their teacher to teach them how to attack and defend from danger.

"Alright PUNKS, we'll be having a double in battle so we will start from the oldest!" Said Undyne.

Luke was the oldest amoung the others. Undyne told him which partner he will choose, he chose Heather.

TAUGHT I WILL MAKE THE SHIP HAPPEN? WELL IF YOU READ THE TITLE X3

Heather was okay when Luke chose her. Then Clara (perseverance soul) was chosen to pick who, She choose Jean.

The others went to the wall and watch the battle, Luke was controlled by Heather so he knows what to do.

He let Clara attack first, so she attacked Heather but something happen, she thought she attack her but Luke got hurt and fall on his knees.

Jean can believe but then Heather use teklenis and pushed her hard to a wall. Clara was at 1 at hp then fainted.

Undyne carried her to the place where the others are sitting and let her hp go up again.

Clara's POV:

I fainted... I thought I was hitting her but I got Luke,ugh...I'm so dizzy...

"Clara?"

Ime decide to wake me up, he pulled a shocked face when he looked at my eyes, my eyes were grey then I falled asleep.

Normal POV (again):

The battle was still on but Jean is left so he did something opposite, Clara attacked Heather so he went to attack Luke. He defended himself and pushes Jean to the same spot where Clara was pushed.

Jean's health was worse, his hp was at 0.5, he went to heal himself and rested.

Undyne claimed the winners to Heather and Luke.

"Hey, Luke? Meet me at the corridor.."

Then after PE, he went to see her.

"Alright, what'd ya want?"

"I want you accept the hate vial but must complete a task"

"Ok... what's the task?"

"Kill the ones you see and attack Jean with a special gun that I will give you later..."

"Alright...give me the hate vial and I will do it"

"Thank you....=)"

Luke drank the whole vial and starts coughing out black stuff.

"Don't worry, it will hurt a little bit...now go to your meeting at you club =)"

Luke went back to his club and open the door at the same time, he coughed the black stuff out.

Everyone noticed Luke and Jean was there too.

"Are you okay Luke?"

"..." Luke went straight away and shoot at Clara, she fainted.

"Clara!" Frisk saw what happened and went to her but he shoot Frisk and she fainted.

"Don't worry, it will be quick....=)" Luke's eyes are black, one side is covered with black while his pupil was bright yellow.

"Everyone... let's get out of here!" Raynard said and everyone ran out the club.

The other clubs are silent because he shoot the others in they're clubs but only letting Heather survive.

Can the others make it out alive...?

RAP AND DONE

Jean: phew were done, Clara, sis? You okay?

Both: YEP :3

Luke: *coughs*

Lord we are going to wait....for the last part now...