I-i...love you

Ok before I end the fanfic or maybe continue it if I'm bored. I'm going to make behind the scenes of each part so don't cry ;-;

Anyways let's get this started now and CLARA, FRISK GET THE CAMERAS! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE SOME MOMENTS

Normal POV:

The others are escaping from him and they saw they're teachers are dead asleep so they have to find the police.

"This way!" Raynard pointed to the door but it's blocked and they have no way out. Jean put a shield if they come here to get them.

He saw the others sleeping and Luke coughed again because he can't handle all the hate inside, the controller is still in school, Alyssa cut the door open.

"Hurry! There's no time to waste" everyone nodded and went outside. Ime almost run of breath and got shot,

"Why run away =)? I said it would hurt a little..."

"Luke, get away" Alyssa makes a swinging gear towards Luke.

"Done...Let's get to the station-..." Alyssa was shot and two souls were left..

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhh! I can't take it" Raynard went to rage mode and went towards Luke.

*Eating popcorn*

Jean: wtf I'm suppose to do

Defend yourself to Asgore

Jean: alright m8

Jean puts a shield if he gets shot and ran towards somewhere better than the police. Asgore was at the front of the police station,

"M-mr dreemurr?"

"Oh yes, child?"

"I need you to defeat someone- ASGORE!" Jean saw Asgore got shot and try to wake him up..

"No no no no no....this can't be happening..." Jean thought he was alone but he forgotten about them

Luke was about to shoot him but then two black figure appear in front of him.

One is tall, one is short...

"i'll take it from here bro..." The short figure launch him up with teklenis...he did the same thing over again.

"Your skills are good...but not this!" The tall one starts to use a claw and scratch him but his status gone down. The tall figure got locked in blue lines.

"kiddo, stay back.."

"Ok..."

Ganz tried everything but it failed.

Heather went up and let Luke rest with the special gun..

"Jean...now we are alone...I have a crush on you.. :3"

"Ok now Heather...I don't like you.."

"Then who do you like? Point who"

Jean pointed at Luke...

"Hah! He's useless, i think the person who is not useless is me!"

"That's not true..."

Jean stand up and pushed Heather out of the way to see Luke. Luke said nothing but a inter silence.

"Luke pull out the gun, I need him.."

Luke was about to shoot him but Jean straight away hugged him.

"You were never like this....snap out of it.."

Luke started to snap out of it and pretended he was under the curse.