That misses you

(eehhhhhh my art is here why meeeeeeeeeee. Welp it's a long time I never update this but yea)

Luke's pov:

I would never believed that would happen to me...Jean just came in my room without knowing that we're never talking again.

I pretended to be confuse and went inside my bathroom. I locked the door  so he couldn't get it open.

I could hear knocks on the door itself.

"Stop knocking the door and leave me alone Jean..." I said with anger.

"I can't....I know what have you been through, let me talk to you.." I can hear his voice getting weak at the other side.

"No. Leave me alone. Go find yourself a person that is better than me, let them be friends with you. "

"I would never do that Luke, I need you...please open the door."

"JEAN I SAID NO" I bang on the door as he could hear my voice through the door.

"FINE THEN!!!" Jean kicked the door and walked to the other side of the door.

We're separated. I started to cry. I guess Jean is doing the same thing...

Le time skip brought you by author chan.

Its been hours I have been in the bathroom, I got up and washed my face..

Man, how much did I cry?

I checked if Jean was there still by opening the door.

I saw him laying down near my bed.

I was about to touch him but he just moved his hand up to avoid me touching him.

"Go away, Luke..."

I just sit on the bed beside him and lay down on the bed.

Jean was still crying. I couldn't let Frisk to see him cry like if she was the elder one.

So I carried Jean by his arms and let the arms go over mine.

I looked at him and I wasn't sure if he's okay with me doing this.

Jean looked up at me, he tried pushing me but he's too weak to do that. I let him sleep on me so he feel comfortable.

Until my mom called me that we're finding my sister.

I carried Jean in bridal style and lay him on my bed.

I kissed him on the forehead and grabbed my stuff.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't good for you."

And turn the lights off and close the door quietly.

I went with my mother and my dad to find my sister named Clover.

I hope she's ok.

Jean is only left with my scarf.

Of course he wouldn't forgive me but I hope he would.

FINNALY GOT THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH THIS PART MMMHHHHMMM

I had school and yet I kinda want to make like oneshots like different au's or stuff but eyyyyyyy the motivation is true peeps.

SEE YA!