Chapter Three

Bianca's P.O.V
I finished all my classes for the day and head to Jay and Carlos' room. Oh my gods, I hate all the attention that has been put on me, I think as I try to escape the cameras. No one gets. I said it to Evie and Mal but they love it here, I can't say it to Ben because we are in this together. By the time I look up, I am at their room. I look down at the floor and hear the tv talk about Ben and I. I growl and stomp all the way to the tv remote and struggle to turn it off. I finally turn it off and grab one of Jay's pillows and scream. I put it down and take deep breaths.
  "You ok, B?," Carlos says.
  "No! Don't you miss being on the Isle and yelling at people and having them run away from you terrified?," I ask.
  He responds, "No because I was usually on the end of that. So no." I nod my head. Mal comes in a bit after.
   "Ok I made it," she says walking. Um what did she make. She walks over to where Carlos and I are,  and says, "Are you sure you want this?"
  "Is it going to help me tell Jane how I feel?," he asks.
  "Wait you made him a truth gummy? Are you crazy? That is going to make him anything that comes to his head!," I exclaim.
   "I did, he asked and he really likes her and whenever he does try to tell her, he gets interrupted or he takes forever," Mal says as she put the hand that has the gummy in it. Then Dude comes over and eats the gummy. 
  "NO! DUDE!," We all yell.
   "Carlos you need to man up and tell Jane how you feel. And before you do that scratch my butt," Dude says. Mal and I look at each other.
  "Well you heard him," Mal says.
  "Scratch his butt," I finish. I turn and walk towards the door. I open it and let Mal walk out before me.
   "Hey Mal. I need your help," I say nervously.
  "Yeah with what," she smiles but it drops when she sees the look on my face, "No. Bianca, I can't keep using my magic. What do you need it for that is so important?"
   I sigh," Ben and I have a date today, and I completely forgot it was today because I've been so stressed and I have so many things to do right after cotillion and I have no idea what any of them are and... and... I can't do what I had planned because it's going to take forever and... I just wanted this to be special." I finish and I feel tears ready to come out.
  "Oh Bia, why don't you just tell him how you feel. He will understand," she tells me.
   "I can't, Mal. You know I can't. He is already so stressed and I don't want him to worry about me, when there are other things he should worry about," I say.
  "But you are also his girlfriend. And to him, that should be his top priority," she responds.
   "Please Mal just this once. Pretty, pretty, please with an apple on top?," I beg.
   She sighs, "Ugh just this once, ok? No more after that."
   "Thank you! Thank you! Come on we have allot of work to do," with that  I grab her arm and drag her to the kitchen.

Hola wonderful readers. So I know it has been a while since I... Um... Updated. Hehehe swrry. But here is chapter three. I hope you enjoyed it. See you in the next chapter. Bye.