Chapter Ten

Bianca's P.O.V
Trumpets sound, when I hear Lumiere say, "Future Lady of the Court, Bianca." I walk out, in a yellow dress, ripped at the ends to showcase my wild side. My hair in a braid with a crown in my head.

   I walk out to clapping and cheering

"You work it, girl," Lumiere says. I laugh. I walk down the steps and meet Ben's parents, Belle and Adam at the bottom.
"Ben is in his way," Adam tells me, "You look beautiful."
"Oh. Eh thank you," I laugh.
My attention goes to Belle, "I know we were shocked first but you. You are exactly what Ben needs."
"And lucky for me," Adam says leaning towards his wife, "she doesn't go by first impressions." I give out a laugh. Then Evie and Mal come up to me. The former king and queen let me go.
The girls grab my hands and give a small squeal, then Evie asks, "How are you?"
I shake my head, "Yeah I feel like I'm gonna throw up."
Mal squeezes my hand, "Okay, that's okay."
Evie says, "We are right here with you." I nod. Then the trumpets sound again announcing Ben's arrival. He walks out, as handsome as ever, and a smile grows on my face. We bow and Evie shoves me.
Mal says, "Go get him." I walk up to him, still smiling.
He's in front of me and bows and I return the gesture awkwardly but something's wrong as he says, "I wish I had time to explain." My smile wipes away. What does he mean? He looks back towards the stairs as a figure comes into the light. Uma. What? She's in a blue dress, it's pretty. Like a princess. I gasp as my heart feels like it's breaking.
No. Ben meets her at the bottom of the stairs. Everyone is in disbelief. Shocked to say the least. Wow. I can't. Um. I can't fathom words. Oh my, what do I do?
Ben then leans down to press a kiss to her hand, that has his ring on. A gasp sounds around me, but it's muffled. I can't hear or think straight. Tears start to form in my eyes.
They walk up to me as Ben apologizes, "Bianca, I'm sorry. But something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection." Uma nods.
"Ben, What are you saying?," I shake my head.
Uma answers, "It was love. It was." She laughs. "I just. I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know." She laughs more.
"Wow. You are so beautiful," Ben tells her.
"Ben," I call. But he ignores me, "Ben." He finally looks at me. "Did you go back for her?"
Uma looks at me, "He didn't have to. I jumped through the barrier, before it closed. And lucky for me, I'm a pretty strong swimmer." They laugh more. More tears start to form and threaten to fall.
Uma walks up to me, and grabs my hand, "Listen," I flinch trying to pull away, "Bianca, I just really want to thank you. I do. For everything." She nods then gives me a hug. She whispers, "Thank you so much." My tears are ready to fall, and I can't stop them.
Ben comes up behind her, "Don't you see Bianca? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be. And that's why you never told me you loved me."
I try to say his name but it won't come out. Then they start to dance. Small teardrops are falling one by one. Evie and Mal pull me towards the guys.
Carlos sneers, "Not really happy I risked my life for him." They continue to dance.
Lonnie says behind me, "We are with you, Bianca."
Jay moves to my side saying, "Let's get out of here." As a group, we make our way to the stairs. We walk up, when we are stop by Adam and Belle.
"Bianca, we are so sorry. We had no idea," she says.
"I'm gonna talk to him," Adam says. I turn and continue my venture up the stairs.
Then the lights flash and Lumiere yells out, "And now. The unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece designed especially for his Lady." I turn my attention to the front of the boat, where a picture of Ben and I. But my hair is it's black and electric blue color and I'm in a black dress. There are gasps and claps.
"Ben did that?," I ask getting my voice back.
"Yeah he did," Evie answers.
"Evie," I grip her and Mal's hand. They walk me down the stairs, "Ben knew who I was along."
Mal says, "He loves you for you, B."
"True love," I smile. I let out a laugh. Wait a minute.
"COVER THAT BACK UP," Uma yells.
Lumiere glares, "I will not."
She turns towards Ben, "Um, Ben why don't you tells us the present you got me."
Ben looks out and says, "I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my Lady."
     Adam walks up, "Ben."
     "NOT NOW DAD!," Ben yells. We all look in shock as Ben is not like this. "So as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!" Gasps echo around me. "Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier."
     She shakes her head, "I most certainly will not."
     "I AM YOUR KING," he growls.
      Uma glares, "Obey him."
      I gasp, "Ben's been spelled."
      Evie says to Mal, "Uma must have found your spell book."  Uma starts talking to Ben.
      I walk towards them, "Ben. Ben. Look at me."
      "No. Look at me," Uma retaliates, "Ben, you love me."
      "No you don't," I smile, "Ben. Look at me."
      Uma yells, "Bring down the barrier! Now!"
     Fairy Godmother sneers back, "I do not take orders from you!"
    "Ben," Uma glares.
     I continue, "Ben. I never told you that I loved you, because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was a matter of time before you realized that too, but Ben that's me!" He looks back at the photo. "I am part Auradon and part Isle."
     Uma grabs his arm, "Ben, eyes on me."
     "And Ben, you have always known who we were and who we can be," I smile.
     "Ben don't listen to her," the sea witch says.
     "Ben I know what love feels like now. Ben, of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you," I move forward and press my lips to his. And there it is folks, the fireworks. The explosions. It was perfect.
    When I move away, he smiles, "Bianca." I smile as he leans his head against mine.
      There are gasps as Uma tries to take the wand from FGM, "Guards! Seize her!" Uma runs towards the edge of the boat.
     "Uma!," I yell, "No! Stop! Please stop!" She looks at me. "Uma. I know you. You are so much more than a villain. And you have to believe me cause I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want. Please. Uma." Her necklace starts to glow. Then she jumps in the water. 
      "NO!," I yell looking over the edge. When she emerges, she comes out like an octopus. Water splashes everyone.  She lets out a maniacal laugh.
      "True loves kiss won't defeat this," she smirks, "The world will know my name!" She whips her tentacle at us. Mal's eyes start to glow green as she lets out a few deep breaths, then smoke circles around her as she turns into a dragon. She flys up, then lets out a fireball at Uma.
      The sea witch dodges, then she clings her tentacle at Mal, hitting her in the chest.
     "NO!," I yell, the sky starts to thunder as a glowing light seems to fall from it. It lands right on the boat, I turn my gaze to it. It's a chariot. With my father's symbol engraved on its front. I walk towards it and climb inside. Flames appear once I set my hand in the reigns. It's beginning to levitate, before taking off.  Uma and Mal are still going head to head once I reach Mal's side. I hold my hand out as a blue flame ignites. I release it, hurdling towards Uma. She goes under water. Mal lets out a large hiss at Uma, and I stir close to the water.
       Then a huge roar is heard. I move my gaze to see Ben jumping in the water. "Bianca! Mal! Uma! Stop this!," he yells resurfacing.
      Uma laughs, "What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me."
     "That's enough!," he yells. I move towards him. "You have to stop! This isn't the answer!" He looks at Mal, then at me, "Nobody is going to win this way! We have to listen and respect each other!" Mal and I glare at Uma. "It won't be easy! But we have to try! Uma! I know you want what's best for the Isle! Help me make a difference!" He holds out his hand. There's a burning silence. Mal hisses as Uma moves a tentacle towards Ben. She drops something, then with a sad look on her face, she moves back towards the Isle.
     Ben starts to move towards the boat, same with Mal. Once she is on board, she transforms back to herself with a shorter version of her dress. I stir the chariot back onto the boat and as it disappears, I'm surrounded by a blinding blue light. When it disappears, my dress is now black